• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Celestial League~ T OCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
you can after I post which might not be til tomorrow, I'm not feeling my best today

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
Hey Gen!

I've read your post in the IC this morning and I can't help thinking, that maybe you forgot to update on our Pokemon status (you know, like you usually do in "Bold" before you post for Evangeline).. Just thought I'd make you remember, for I just made Helix finish his training...and now I'll be posting, him going to the gym, but I've got to know the level, if you don't mind..:)

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Crap, too much problems in life made me get left behind one day. I'll make my next post soon, with Lauren (finally) arriving at Mercury City and resting, then waking up the day after feeling dizzy. In fact, I'll start that way, and explained what happened afterwards in a flashback.

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
Sorry it took me a long time but I finally got a post up between eveything going on this week. Looks like I need to update the etherpad for Cas too. D:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Kk, I'll be posting either today or tomorrow and make her leave the shower, get changed, and get to the lobby where she'll run into him

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
I've seen that there's a spot open, can reservations be made?
If not, then I'll try to put my SU as soon as possible.

EDIT:
Spoiler:

Please tell me if there's something I need to change.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Yes there are spots open, the other section is adding anything that wasn't covered by the sign up. I will edit fully to let ZeroCelcius know what starters are available and to check Vato's sign up. I'm going to the gym

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Hi, I don't mean to rush or anything like that, sorry if it seems like I am, but, did I got in? And, in case I didn't, what do I need to change, because I really want to join this RP :)

Thanks.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
your accepted Vato :) sorry it took so long, had other things on my mind. I'll add you to the first page tomorrow

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Thanks ~Genevieve~, sorry for being so desperate :P
Anyways, since the RP has already started... how do I begin my first post?

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Start out on Route 1, were you will catch your pidove :) after that you can catch a Pokemon Found on Route 1, or go to Mercury Town

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Sorry for posting in the wrong place before I had two tabs open with both threads up. But Gen I wanted to know if you were going to respond to my character. Otherwise I shall make up another post so I can get something up, since it has been more than a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back