• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pok?mon Tournament 2015 - Normal

Which are your favourites?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2015 - Normal

yePf5Xz.png

NORMAL

Welcome to the third annual Favorite Pokémon Tournament here in Pokémon General, where our goal is to determine the favorite Pokémon of the users here at the PokéCommunity! This will be a tournament that lasts several months, where we'll pit almost all the Pokémon from different types together to determine a winner. After we know the winner of each type, we'll add all of those Pokémon to a final poll, where the winner(s) will be crowned champion, and be known as PokéCommunity's favorite Pokémon!

If you haven't had the opportunity, please read the Rules/FAQ to find out more about the tournament:

Spoiler:

NOTE: Because of the limited number of poll spaces, not all eligible Pokémon have been included. If you want to vote for an unlisted Normal-type, check the "Other Pokémon" option represented by a (?), and leave a post with your vote.

Now that you know what the tournament is all about, what are you waiting for? Polls will remain open until December 8th, so get voting!

Previous Winners:

GiovanniViridian

A World Of Pain!
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
Voted for some especially the Pidgey line, Eevee and Meloetta, but I'm disappointed that the Furret line isn't on the list so I voted them as Others.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 15, 2017
snorlax: the first normal type pokemon I ever liked

noctowl: it looks so cool, it is the only different bird pokemon, compared to the others

pidgeot: pidgeot's just pidgeot

eevee: no need to explain xD

Years
I've gone with Pidgeot for the second week in a row and also Meloetta. I also ticked other for Farfetch'd.

I'm sure we'll see Eevee and Snorlax's early lead persist throughout the week though so hopefully Snorlax wins out of those two.

Years
Can't believe we're one week away from the finale, so gotta make these votes count.

Chansey line: I am always attracted to stuff that's pink, round and adorable. They are useful as specially defensive walls plus their high EXP gain makes you just want to slaughter tons of these pink balls.

Eevee: I vote anything related to this well-loved fluffball.

Snorlax line: Voting this mainly because a certain someone wants me to and he'd be sad if I didn't vote. Munchlax is really cute as well.

Teddiursa line: I mainly love Teddiursa over its evolution (also why I picked Soul Silver over Heart Gold here) but Ursaring is still powerful on its own, and I admit loving how much Paul's Ursaring in the anime showed its sheer strength.

Smeargle: I have an affection for adorable and unique Normal-types, and its Sketch gimmick is what makes it the ultimate versatile move user.

Taillow line: Badass early regional birds ftw

Starly line: It was sad seeing it lose the Flying-type poll to Lugia, so I am voting to ensure it stands a chance this time. Total badass regional bird that Sinnoh gave us.

Whismur line: I wasn't much of a fan, but Scrappy Boomburst Exploud surely made me appreciate the sound-based creatures more.

Castform: Had to vote it, thinking of certain Treehouse mod here.

Buneary line: Dawn's Buneary in the anime was my initial fangirlism with this fluffy here, but then give Lopunny a Mega and it becomes a true killer rabbit that still looks cute.

Audino: Pink cute stuff again, but a useful target for gaining EXP. The Mega is also really adorable and totally reminds me of Kyubey.

Minccino line: My all-time fave 5th Gen Normal-type, and it's thanks to showing that while small and fluffy, it can really pack a punch.

Meloetta: The only legendary I picked here, but that's because it's another small cute Pokemon.

Litleo line: Fire/Normal is a unique combination, but I do love how well Pyroar showcased gender differences in lions as well.

Helioptile line: Most would think this isn't a Normal-type, but I do love the uniqueness of the type combination. It's still so adorable.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
That's hard, you know. Normal is one of my favorite type.

I don't like to vote for more than two or three so I'll go with the one I use most in my teams.

1. Exploud. This thing have a very good moveset, plus mine have a Silk Scarf and the move Boomburst. I love it.

2. (Other) Tauros. A good HM Slave in some games, plus I really enjoy having him in my teams. Cows/Bulls are my favorite animal too so that's nice :)

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Eevee - I try and catch him on every playthrough. Other than having a unique method of having so many Eeveelutions he is incredibly adorable to play with in Pokémon Amie.

Slakoth line - Used this guy on my original Sapphire run. Norman's Slaking is always tough.

Buneary line - Other than being incredibly adorable it has a great Mega.

Also forgot to vote for the adorable Skitty line hopefully it gets a boost one day.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
Another one of the meh types for me, though a couple winners for me still.

1. Swellow - favorite bird ever and other reasons already explained in the Flying poll

2. Lopunny - A Pokemon that lures you with its cuteness and then levels you with a Sky Uppercut, pretty badass imo and now has a Mega, on my team now whenever possible.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Helioptile line! :O Even though until now I don't think I was even aware they were part normal, lmao?? I love electric types and these guys are no different. I haven't had a chance to train one yet but I can't wait. n_n

Ragnia

Hello
Years
I voted for the Porygon line, Arceus, and other which should be Regigigas. I love 'em all.

Kimochiru

Keep it quirky!
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 28, 2022
I voted
-Meowth, because I could. The anime Meowth was too lovable, and the PMD partner choice got me attached to the scratch cat Pokémon.
-Eevee is a childhood favorite of mine. I just had to pick it!
-Minccino line, because THANK GOODNESS there is a chinchilla Pokémon!
-Jigglypuff as an other, it's my favorite Pokémon.

Years
Normal is one of my favorite types so it was hard to choose my three favorites.

Sentret line as "Others" - I like them mostly for their cuteness.

Whismur line - One of my favorites from Generation 3. They're unique in being the first Pokemon line based on sound.

Slakoth line - Another from Generation 3. I like their design and Slakoth and Slaking's unique feature in Truant.

Back