• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2010
Looking for Calm and Impish Ditto and 2 Leftovers, Calm Wish Chansey, Timid Synchronize Ralts/Abra or sometrhing like that and TM Toxic...
Offer: All starters, Feebas, Fake Tears+Wish Eevee, Naughty Bagon, Relaxed Mudkip...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Aug 13, 2010
Still looking for some lucky eggs. I have legendaries, items, tms, shinies, etc.... just send me an offer.

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
LF: haunter or gengar between levels 30 and 39 with mean look (catching entei and raikou) and a riolu
OF: Aerodactyl, extremespeed dratini

PM if you are interested

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2010
Im looking for Wish Chansey/Blissey with Softboiled too...The best if it is Calm nature...it can be cloned i doesnt matter but i need her necessary...please...I dont have much to offer but I have special Eevee almost every nature...They nove Fake Tears and Wish too...or I have naughty Bagon, Relaxed Mudkip, Feebas, all starters...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2013
Need a Shaymin Sky-Forme. Dont care if it is cloned. I dont have much to offer. What about a UT kyogre lvl 45

Shiny Heracross

Muahahahaha
Years
OF: UT Azelf with 30 Att IV, UT Giratina with 27 def IV and 29 sp. def IV, UT Uxie with 30 sp. def IV and 30 speed IV
LF: PM me with offers.

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2021
Hello,

I need some help I have a Charizard and Rayquaza that I need to get off my heartgold on to my soul silver..... since I don't have two ds's can someone hold them as I trade it unto my soul silver? Thanks

HG FC- 0002 6208 9328

SS FC- 4812 9662 3923

DragonRush

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2010
LF: UT Adamant Pokewalker Munchlax w/ Selfdestruct.
Of: Anything on my thread. ANYTHING! lol =]

AK99

Diamond Pro (Nah, not really)
Years
I am looking for a movie 09 arceus for the HG/SS event. Can anyone help me?? I will be willing to give an arceus from the hall off origins lvl 84 (holding a dread plate) and either a shiny larvitar lvl 6 or a shiny slowpoke UT lvl 1

PM if you can help me

syf

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2010
Looking for somebody to help trade my kadabra so i can evolve it

friend code !5242 4766 3036

2nd:edit Request was fulfilled, thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back