• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

graphic making

Status
Not open for further replies.

julixl

Female Master
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2013
Hi there, lols!
¿Can someone help me making battlers for pkmn essentials?
I'll give full credit.
AND YOU MODERATORS I KNOW THIS IS TH CORRECT PLACE TO PUT THIS!
I DON'T LIKE TO BE SHUT DOWN BY MODS! I BET THAT YOU FELT JUST LIKE ME WHEN YOU WERE JUST NORMAL USERS (I THINK)

Years
First and foremost, there is nothing wrong with enforcing the rules to the respective sections while being a moderator, and as a moderator that is one main point of the job.

Your threads and posts wouldn't be closed or deleted without a legitimate reason. That being said, I've closed this thread because your thread-believe it or not- doesn't belong here. Pixel Art is a place to showcase original work and scratch work. Fusions and recolours are sprites/pixel art yes, but there is a limited amount of work and not exactly worthy of having a separate thread apart from the main Fusions and Recolours thread.

If you wish to request sprites, you may look around the Pixel Projects section where you can hopefully find sprites that you're looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back