• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Then please help me? both of you? xD Lilizuki? can you VM me what you know about western fairies? and Machomuu? can you send me what you know of the R+V fairies? i only know they have a mirror xD i've passed that chapter a long time ago so it's really hard for me to remember :3 chapter 60 is still not translated Q.Q

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Why people have to complain about things I do is fair, though it's really just tiring. Honestly I'd rather not argue though I will swear on my life that they are two entirely different things, excluding only the fact that they're both at least based on a wolf.

I'm tired, lazy, and not in the greatest of moods right now; I need a pick-me-up of jokes.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Then please help me? both of you? xD Lilizuki? can you VM me what you know about western fairies? and Machomuu? can you send me what you know of the R+V fairies? i only know they have a mirror xD i've passed that chapter a long time ago so it's really hard for me to remember :3 chapter 60 is still not translated Q.Q
I'm actually not so keen on the R+V youkai as I am the "real" ones, and it's really the same case with fairies and their various subclasses.

I'm tired, lazy, and not in the greatest of moods right now; I need a pick-me-up of jokes.
mnight-afterearth-conceptart.jpg

Sapphire Rose

Years
Machomuu- I see :/ then can you tell me everything else you know about them? IF you do ^^ i'd really appreciate that c:

WolfOfEve- we know you are moody |D just get some rest then, take a nap~ OR CHERRY COLAAAA!!!!

-brooke

not gonna raichu a love song
Years
Name: Khala Frendisue

Nickname: Kari

Specie: Neko

Appearance: Khala is an extremely short girl, standing only 5'0. Her 's' shaped curly hair is a soft shade of black, reaching her mid-back. She is petite on top and slightly curvy on bottom, and due to her biracial heritage (black and white), her skin is a dark olive color. She has doe-like dark hazel eyes, which are commonly mistaken for brown. Her heart-shaped face carries features such as her small nose, chin and cheekbones, in contrast to her rather large eyes. Her tail and ears take on a dark brown color. She is very proud of her tail, and as such, it is always out.

When she's not wearing her uniform, she normally wears dark-washed denim shorts along with one of an array of different colored v-necks.

Personality: Khala is a very happy, cheerful, excitable girl. She is very defensive, and has a hard time not caring about other's opinions on her. She is rather book-smart, but has no common sense whatsoever. She also lacks concentration, and her attention span is extremely short. Khala is an extremely curious person, and will ask questions until her curiosity is satisfied. Many people find humor in this, but some are annoyed by it, considering this trait would prove her to be quite nosy.

Khala holds a very competitive spirit, but is not a sore loser. She is extremely reliable and loyal to her allies and those she cares for. But, if she is crossed, she will become the individual who had the gull to cross her's worst nightmare. She is not one to go out of her way for people she doesn't know or that she isn't close to. She can be very sly and is clever by nature, as she is obviously part feline and felines are clever and slick by nature. She despises lycans and werewolves more than any other Youkai species. She falls into the cliche that felines and canines hate each other, and isn't ashamed of it in the least.

She isn't very understanding or accepting of other people and their actions (in the case that their actions don't make sense to her), and she doesn't see a problem with it, which is something most people despise about her. This generally creates a problem when she is expected to get along with others who may not be like her, but it's just her nature. In contrast to her rather upbeat nature, she is slightly cold-hearted and cynical. She doesn't necessarily look at the bright side of things, but she's always happily going in the direction her fate takes her.

History: Khala doesn't necessarily like to talk about her past, and for good reason. Her past is not a very bright one, but she recognizes and appreciates the fact that it is what made her who she is today. (If this is not okay, just let me know and I will change it!)

Weakness: One of Khala's weaknesses is her obvious care about other's opinions on her. She doesn't like when people disagree with her, and as said before, she is not very understanding or accepting. This is a huge problem when she is in need of an ally. She isn't very strong at all, but her agility and speed make up for it. But, what she and anyone else who knows her would consider her most detrimental weakness would be her complete and total lack of common sense and concentration. She is easily distracted, which can end up being fatal to someone who isn't necessarily built to defend herself against extremely strong and bulky Youkais or humans.

Code: Starfruit Strawberry!

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
^ Hey Blue, someone dropped their sign-up there.

Anyone want to be Solo's dorm roommate? If so, all your stuff are belong to him. But seriously, he'll probably get along with a roommate who doesn't ask about him, or get into his personal space. If someone wants to take this position, please say something. Also, if they /do/ ask questions or invade personal space, that's even better. What's Roleplay without a little conflict? Humor could also be had.

Any takers?

Khawill

<3
Years
^ Hey Blue, someone dropped their sign-up there.

Anyone want to be Solo's dorm roommate? If so, all your stuff are belong to him. But seriously, he'll probably get along with a roommate who doesn't ask about him, or get into his personal space. If someone wants to take this position, please say something. Also, if they /do/ ask questions or invade personal space, that's even better. What's Roleplay without a little conflict? Humor could also be had.

Any takers?

You know, that sounds pretty stellar, sure Frio can be dorm mates

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Name: Takumi Makkusu

Nickname: T

Species: Human

Appearence:
tumblr_lgdir6ZYJG1qg1olo.png

Personality: If you ever experienced the life of Takumi, you would know what it's like to live with 3 different siblings. Takumi is a little greedy, yet kind. Yes he likes to get what he wants, but he will be patient also to get it. There's not much to say about him... Oh, except that he's extremely shy, yet optimistic to people. Takumi can get a little cranky when he doesn't get enough sleep. He likes to stay up late, so it's best that someone puts him to sleep, which is unlikely. Takumi may be shy, but he can put up a good fight. He's pretty quick, what he makes up for in power he makes up in speed. His favorite thing is chocolate. He also has poor experience with girls. One more thing: He'll ask questions when he wants to know something specifically. He is also afraid of horror films, but not that afraid...

History: Takumi grew up with three other siblings. He has a brother name Steve, & two sisters named Sam & Shiki. Takumi is the oldest sibling, Shiki 2nd oldest, & Steve the 3rd. Sam is the youngest sibling. They don't get along well. Both their parents have part-time jobs, but they get paid well so they spend plenty of family time. There are some evening at dinner where not everyone is at the table. This made the siblings a little distant.

When Takumi was headed back home from school, he heard some strange sounds around the corner. When he took a peek, he saw his oldest sister, Shiki, getting bullied by some guys. Takumi stepped in & got in between. The group told him to stay out of it, but he wouldn't. He was his sister after all. Takumi has been taking some karate lessons since he was five, so beating these guys up wasn't a challenge.

Shiki was grateful to Takumi, making her more of a sister for the family. Shiki usually helps out Takumi with problems. She even gets him & her siblings some chocolate occasionally. Takumi's eyes shined brightly just staring at the sweet treat. He does not like to share it with anybody, unless he likes that person a lot.

Takumi had gotten expelled from his high school when he almost got sent to jail for almost...beating a freshman to death. Basically, this freshman was asking for it! At least his friends would see him after school for the next few days. His parents couldn't figure out what high school would take Takumi now. Mysteriously, his dad found a piece of paper somewhere. It was a flyer for a school called Youkai Academy. Takumi found it very for some reason, but his parents made the decision. They offered a room for every student, so Takumi was looking forward to living at a school. Guess it was good-bye to his friends, siblings & parents, for now. Shiki was suspicious of this school, Steve was jealous, & Sam wanted to go too. She didn't of course. So Takumi packed his stuff & some chocolate & got on the bus, heading straight for Youkai Academy, unknown about the dangers he would face.

Weakness: His weakness is chocolate & scary things. Scary things: horror films, monsters, death etc.

Other: Takumi likes wings. He studies the birds of any species on his spare time. He actually wants wings. He doodles on a piece of paper, making wings trying to make it with enough detail. It's decent.

Code: Mango Strawberry

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
Name: Khala Frendisue

Nickname: Kari

Specie: Neko

Appearance: Khala is an extremely short girl, standing only 5'0. Her 's' shaped curly hair is a soft shade of black, reaching her mid-back. She is petite on top and slightly curvy on bottom, and due to her biracial heritage (black and white), her skin is a dark olive color. She has doe-like dark hazel eyes, which are commonly mistaken for brown. Her heart-shaped face carries features such as her small nose, chin and cheekbones, in contrast to her rather large eyes. Her tail and ears take on a dark brown color. She is very proud of her tail, and as such, it is always out.

When she's not wearing her uniform, she normally wears dark-washed denim shorts along with one of an array of different colored v-necks.

Personality: Khala is a very happy, cheerful, excitable girl. She is very defensive, and has a hard time not caring about other's opinions on her. She is rather book-smart, but has no common sense whatsoever. She also lacks concentration, and her attention span is extremely short.

She holds a very competitive spirit, but is not a sore loser. She is extremely reliable and loyal to her allies and those she cares for. But, if she is crossed, she will become the individual who had the gull to cross her's worst nightmare. She is not one to go out of her way for people she doesn't know or that she isn't close to. She can be very sly and is clever by nature, as she is obviously part feline and felines are clever and slick by nature. She despises lycans and werewolves more than any other Youkai species. She falls into the cliche that felines and canines hate each other, and isn't ashamed of it in the least.

She isn't very understanding or accepting of other people and their actions (in the case that their actions don't make sense to her), and she doesn't see a problem with it, which is something most people despise about her. This generally creates a problem when she is expected to get along with others who may not be like her, but it's just her nature. In contrast to her rather upbeat nature, she is slightly cold-hearted and cynical. She doesn't necessarily look at the bright side of things, but she's always happily going in the direction her fate takes her.

History: Khala doesn't necessarily like to talk about her past, and for good reason. Her past is not a very bright one, but she recognizes and appreciates the fact that it is what made her who she is today. (If this is not okay, just let me know and I will change it!)

Weakness: One of Khala's weaknesses is her obvious care about other's opinions on her. She doesn't like when people disagree with her, and as said before, she is not very understanding or accepting. This is a huge problem when she is in need of an ally. She isn't very strong at all, but her agility and speed make up for it. But, what she and anyone else who knows her would consider her most detrimental weakness would be her complete and total lack of common sense and concentration. She is easily distracted, which can end up being fatal to someone who isn't necessarily built to defend herself against extremely strong and bulky Youkais or humans.

Code: Starfruit Strawberry!

You are accepted c:

Welcome to youkai academy! I love starfruit! But that's probably because I love all fruits, mainly strawberry but i'm sure no one had noticed that!

Khawill

<3
Years
What's your character like? It should be interesting, at least for the short times where they're in their dorms.

He's forgetful, shy, and a slacker. Although he isn't aggressive or mysterious, he does fight and he never talks about himself (though it is simply because he believes nobody cares). Since he came from America, he will also have the mentality that lycan and werewolves are the same creature (potential comedy or running gag).

He's likely not to ask questions, and he may actually spend nights not even in the dorm room (if he forgets where it is).

Sapphire Rose

Years
I think Maya will be on her own .__. Without a roommate I mean.

Before the end of the weekend I will post the SU of your homeroom teacher, unfortunately, i'll be the one controlling him since he takes part in the plot

Also, the headmaster is a "oh? This looks fun, I won't do anything and watch for awhile untill it escelates."
So don't expect TOO much from him :p

-brooke

not gonna raichu a love song
Years
You are accepted c:

Welcome to youkai academy! I love starfruit! But that's probably because I love all fruits, mainly strawberry but i'm sure no one had noticed that!

Thank you! And so do I. It's so yummy :3

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
He's forgetful, shy, and a slacker. Although he isn't aggressive or mysterious, he does fight and he never talks about himself (though it is simply because he believes nobody cares). Since he came from America, he will also have the mentality that lycan and werewolves are the same creature (potential comedy or running gag).

He's likely not to ask questions, and he may actually spend nights not even in the dorm room (if he forgets where it is).

That actually sounds fantastic. Especially if he confuses the two races; fights will surely ensue! That's actually a perfect running gag... That, and the fact that Solo will be stalked by fangirls (They'll probably be NPCs though, unless some other players and their female characters are actually interested).

I'll be resubmitting the Solo sign-up (even though it's already accepted) just to add a few fun details.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I'm curious...why would Solo be stalked by fangirls? I don't see anything about it in his sheet, so. :x

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I'm curious...why would Solo be stalked by fangirls? I don't see anything about it in his sheet, so. :x

That's what I'm updating it for, among a few other things. He's pretty much spot on for that "Bad Boy" cliche in so many anime, and it'll provide even more humor in that style. Thing is it'll probably just be NPC students (non-player and insignificant to the RP) because I doubt anyone would go as far as to do that with their own character.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Ah...that'll explain it then.

In my experience, "bad boys" are more in-your-face, while he's described as a bit of a neeeeeeerd~, which is probably the fault of me being more familiar with Western culture.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Ah...that'll explain it then.

In my experience, "bad boys" are more in-your-face, while he's described as a bit of a neeeeeeerd~, which is probably the fault of me being more familiar with Western culture.

Nerd? Nah... Intellectual, maybe, but he's probably not going to do a single assignment until he's forced to. He's more of the "mysterious" kind of bad boy, who no one seems to really no about; and if they try, he bites their necks off. Not really, but... He gets angry when anyone tries to invade his privacy or personal space. So almost no one will be able to figure him out, past the fact that he wants to be alone, among other obvious things. I'm working on updating the Sign-Up as we speak.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Again, Western perception. Over here, that kind of person would be written off as a shy nerd and nobody would give a damn. :v

Back