Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Reload this Page [Hack of the Year] Pokémon Glazed! (Beta 6 Released!)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Should Glazed 2 be a ROM Hack or RPG Maker Game?
ROM Hack 832 63.41%
RPG Maker Game 164 12.50%
Don't care, as long as it's great! 316 24.09%
Voters: 1312. You may not vote on this poll

Old 1 Day Ago (07:13 AM).

Quote originally posted by manutdrule:
"Beldum, along with its evolved forms, are the only non-Legendary Pokémon to have a catch rate of 3, which is the lowest possible. In Generation III, this low catch rate would never take effect, unless the player is cheating or encountering a Ditto that transforms into Beldum. However, in Generation IV, wild Beldum can be encountered during swarms on Route 228."

it has always been this way unless the author of this hack wants to change beldum catchrate
Honnestly I think it would be a healthy change to reduce the catchrate.

For Gen IV only beldum can be encounter & that with a large requirement that isn't available till verry late in the game. Having it spawn randomly is a different story. In pokemon glazed you can find both Beldum as Metang verry early in the game & it's common you encounter it randomly:
  • After the 2th Gym you can catch Beldum on Forlorn Cape after recieving cut
  • After the 6th Gym you can catch Beldum & Metang on a verry high counterrate in Espo Forest
Old 1 Day Ago (05:34 PM).

Nature: Quiet
Game question - where exactly am I supposed to go after beating the scarfed Pikachu in Mt. Stratus? I took the path up, but there are two paths - one leading to a dead end with a Repel and the other is clearly an out way with the way the boulder is positioned. I have to go back....but where?
Old 11 Hours Ago (07:57 AM).

I've tried at least two different US Emerald Roms, and I still can't get it to patch successfully. I see that a few people are having the same problem, and I'm sorry if the post is a little redundant, but I'd really like to get this working, and I don't understand why it isn't. Am I super unlucky and there's something wrong with both of these Emerald Roms? Is it something with the patch? Could it be NUPS itself being odd? This is the first I've heard of NUPS, and most ROM Hacks I've played use LIPS. Again, I don't mean to be an annoyance, but I made an account here in order to try to get some help, because this looks really great and I'm really like to play it.
Old 7 Hours Ago (11:40 AM).

Hey, i have really stupid trouble. I can't find two towers, there are single, double, ect. battles. Where are them?
Old 1 Hour Ago (06:22 PM).

Are they still working on Pokémon Glazed?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links