• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When worlds collide...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
OOC: My bad SupahFunk. I should read others posts more carefully.

Shiro watched carefully. The Zap Cannon was a sucessful hit, and the injured captain of the group was in intentions to kill Shiro. The leader gave out some angry commands to send out his troops to kill him, but Shiro had already made his preperations for a counter attack. Shiro saw out of the corner of his eye, the Marill, which Shiro had diverted the Deoxy's attention from, was keen on helping him out. Shiro smirked. "These guys are more powerful then you think!" The Deoxy's group was charging at him, but before they could get any closer, the Marill squirted water on them. Smart thinking. Shiro thought. Water conducts my electric attacks, it could make them more powerful.

Shiro had no time to waste. He started discharging his electrical energy around his body to perform a Volt Tackle attack. Once the energy swirling around Shiro was strong and large enough, he charged at the team of Deoxy's at high speeds. I sure hope this works!

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
Years
"How could these feeble pokemon think that they could defeat an elite squadron of Deoxys'?" The captain thought, after being soaked by the blue thing. "Everyone, join hands and prepare for a mega mind blast!" The captain shouted to his team members. The team obliged, and they all closed their eyes in preparation, except the captain, who had to aim the attack. The water dripped down them as the captain saw the Raichu gather electricity. "Oh no." The captain gasped, realizing his mistake. The electricity would travel through him to his team, and kill them all.

OOC: I made up the mega mind blast thing, so don't say anything about it.

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
Years
[[OOC: I'm leaving for a week. -__- Sorry, people, I'll catch up as soon as I get back. I'll just say that Echo was training herself and some other weaker pokemon that needed it. Barboach, I give you permission to control my character if you want to, if it helps the story move along, just don't go overboard. =P See you guys in a week]]

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Ace Flew Around Goldenrod Silently. He Could Sense Something Happening In The Underground Tunnel. He Went Through The Window Of The Radio Tower And Went Straight For The Underground Tunnel. Come On,I Can Sense Something,I Have To Find It. Ace Thought As He Entered The Undergroung Tunnel. It Was Dark,But He Could See Fine. He Could See Something As He Went A Little Deeper. He Saw What It Was. Or More Like What They Were. There Was A Bunch Of Deoxys Surrounding Some Other Pokemon. He Couldn't Make Out What They Were,But He Knew They Were Allies. Ace Used Ariel Ace On One Of The Deoxys To Make Some Space To Get In The Croud. He Waited For Any Sign They Really Are On His Side. Why Else Wouldnt They Be? Thought Ace.

OOC:
Ok,That Didnt Take Too Long. Lol.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
OOC: Ah.. I'm back. Ok, here goes.

IC:
Staggerly was waiting for Biddle (I know -_-, I'm crap at names), when he heard numerous crashes, and almost.. crackling. He ran as fast as his stout legs could take him, entering the obvious battle scene.

"Everyone, join hands and prepare for a mega mind blast!" he heard. He saw a Raichu and Penny, who looked like he battled.

"Penny.. what's going on, here?!" Staggerly roared. The small team behind him cowered, though they were used to it, "Is this Raichu an ally?" he asked a bit quieter, still angry, however.

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
Before the collision of Shiro and the Deoxy's a few things happened in a small amount of time. The captain of the group was obviously mad beyond believe, in an attempt to kill Shiro once for all, he prepared a move with the other team members called "Mega Mind Blast". That'll be your last mistake! When this thought went through his mind, a Pinsir came into the battle scene. The same Pinsir I saw before! The Pinsir rushed in demanding if Shiro was ally or foe of the Marill. Its quite obvious that I'm an ally. I'm protecting him from these Deoxy's!

Then, the inevitable collision happened. Shiro bounced off on the impact landing on his back hard.

Silhouette

Years
There was a small explosion in the center of the room. Staggerly rushed over as fast as he could, but couldn't see anything due to the smoke that the explosion exhausted. Staggerly had no idea what was going on.. he had just entered the room, waiting for his slow team. He then waited for someone to say something. Anyone.

lolita_creep

INTERNET LOVE MACHINE
Years
"This Raichu is an ally! He saved me from the Deoxys too!" Penny urged Staggerly. He was thankful that Staggerly and the team were alright, but what about the Raichu?

The impact of the explosion had sent the Raichu flying on his back. Penny rushed over and asked if he was alright. Then Penny struggled with his backpack and took out a potion. "Take this. It'll help."

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
Years
OOC: Hey people, I'm gonna play two parts now, so here is the sheet for my new character.

Character choice: Flareon

Character name: Floyd

Description: Floyd is the son of two Umbreons, which seems normal, but somehow it caused his fur two be a darker shade of its normal color. So, instead of a Flareon's normally red fur, his is crimson red. His eyes are also a dark shade of red, but are much closer to black than red. He lost the tip of one ear in a particularly nasty fight with a Deoxys general, while escaping a slave labor camp near the town formerly known as Cherrygrove.

Personality: Floyd is very fun loving and happy most of the time, and will do almost anything for thrills. This has caused problems in the past (he was in a slave camp for a short period of time) but he normally overcame them. He is always looking at the bright side of things, but must admit that sometimes there is no bright side.

History: Floyd was born in Johto, and lived near Cherrygrove all of his life. He once climbed a tree, trying to get the highest berry on it because of a dare, and had to have his mother find a Fearow to fly him down. The berry was good though. He did many more stupid things, including a trip into the Ruins of Alph, also on a dare. He is still afraid of the unknown pokemon to this day. He was captured by the Deoxys while attempting to find any surviving citizens of his town. The only thing he found was a Deoxys scout team doing the exact same thing as he was. The only thing he remembered about the experience was hearing one of the Deoxys saying "Yes sir, captain Shift sir!" He was only in the slave camp for a week until he escaped, vowing to each one of the other slaves that he would return and free them all. He then hunted down the scout team that caught him and wound up in Goldenrod, where he currently is.

IC: "I finally found you!" Floyd shouted, running towards the other end of the tunnel. He was stopped by a blinding flash, and when he regained his sight he saw that he was not alone. A Marill, a Raichu, and a Pinsir where also in the tunnel, but only the Marill and Raichu where battling the Deoxys'. He saw a large Zap cannon leave the Raichu and disintegrate the team of Deoxys'. He quickly ran towards the Raichu, seeing that the power of the attack the Deoxys' used before they dissappeared blast him back into a wall, to check to see if the Raichu was okay. The marill he saw was there as well, also checking on the large yellow mouse pokemon. He knew that he had better introduce himself to let the others know that he was an ally. "Hello," he said, "My name if Floyd, a former slave of the Deoxys."

Silhouette

Years
"Floyd.. You aren't a spy of the Deoxys.. are you? I'm very sorry, but I find it hard to trust former slaves of the Deoxys. By the way, I'm Staggerly," he said, trying to calm himself from the excitement that had just happened. He looked ahead, but the rest of his rescue team disappeared.. Where had they gone? Had the Deoxys captured them? He glanced down at Penny, the first Pokemon he had found in the Radio Tower. Something odd was definitely happening.. How had a lone Raichu beaten an entire team of Deoxys. Staggerly figured three possibilities:

Either they were just decoys, they retreated, or that Raichu was just plain strong. He didn't know what to think as he was lost in deep thought.

lolita_creep

INTERNET LOVE MACHINE
Years
"Floyd?" Penny wiggled his ears and approached this new ally. "You were a slave?"

This was beyond belief. This Flareon was an actual survivor of the Deoxys. How could this be possible?

"I'm Penny. Staggerly here is from a rescue team and he found me. Would you like to accompany us in our rescue mission?" he asked eagerly. He enjoyed the thought of having more allies.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Ace Flew Around Goldenrod Silently. He Could Sense Something Happening In The Underground Tunnel. He Went Through The Window Of The Radio Tower And Went Straight For The Underground Tunnel. Come On,I Can Sense Something,I Have To Find It. Ace Thought As He Entered The Undergroung Tunnel. It Was Dark,But He Could See Fine. He Could See Something As He Went A Little Deeper. He Saw What It Was. Or More Like What They Were. There Was A Bunch Of Deoxys Surrounding Some Other Pokemon. He Couldn't Make Out What They Were,But He Knew They Were Allies. Ace Used Ariel Ace On One Of The Deoxys To Make Some Space To Get In The Croud. He Waited For Any Sign They Really Are On His Side. Why Else Wouldnt They Be? Thought Ace.

OOC:
Did Anyone See My Last Post? Oh Well,I'll Go On From Now Pretending You Ignored Me. Lol.

IC:

Ace Heard No Reply,But It Was As If They Didn't Know He Was There. They Were Talking,But He Ignored It. A Good Whirlwind Could Get Theyre Attention And Distract The Deoxys. Thought Ace. He Flapped His Wings And Summoned A Huge Whirlwind That Hit One Of The Deoxys With Great Power. He Knew This Would Catch Theyre Attention. He Could Now Make Out What They Were Also. A Pinser,Marill,Bidoof,And Raichu,Impressive. I Know They Are On My Side Now Though,But Do They Know I'm Even Here? Thought Ace.

lolita_creep

INTERNET LOVE MACHINE
Years
OOC: Hey Sandslash10, we're not ignoring you. It's just that you need to read more carefully what's going on. The Deoxys were defeated by Shiro the Raichu and now the gang is being approached by Floyd the Flareon, who was enslaved by the Deoxys. That's where we're at for now. ; ) just read a little more carefully. : )

Silhouette

Years
Staggerly felt a strong gust of wind on his back. He turned away from his trance to see a Pidgeot, who was an obvious ally. Staggerly found himself starting to sweat.

"Alright.. It's getting a bit crowded down here. I suggest we head back up to Goldenrod before it's too late to leave. Let's get this Raichu up there, too," he said, waiting for a response from them, specifically the Pidgeot.

"And you.. who are you? We'll be heading up, hopefully," he finished.

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
Years
OOC: I'm going to start this at the point where Staggerly was talking to Floyd.

IC: "Yes, you can trust me. I was about to dispatch those Deoxys when your electric friend here did it for me." Floyd said, watching the great beast move with ease as a gust hit his back, even though he was wearing heavy armor. "So, your part of a rescue team? I hope attack is also on your organizations agenda." Floyd added, blowing small puff of fire out of his mouth. "I've seen horrors in the slave camp that would haunt you forever, but I seem haunt-proof." He added, while finally turning to the Pidgeot. "Well, we've got ourselves one heck of a little group here, don't we?"

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
"Hmpf." Shiro grunted. "I thought they would put up a better fight!" Still lying on the ground, the Marill he had been protecting offered him a potion. "Thanks." He said quietly under his breath. Shiro downed the health restroing potion in a matter of seconds. It wouldn't help much though. The recoil damage from a powerful volt tackle would only be half healed. Shiro got up slowly. The Deoxy's team had obviously been vapourized by Shiro's attack or have retreated. Before Shiro could survey the scene any longer, a Pidgeot hurled a light gust of wind at them, to gain there attention, then lightly landed on the ground.

Shiro was about to walk off for the exit when a Flareon came running up. Floyd he said his name was. Escaped from a pokemon slave camp. Horrible. Shiro shuddered. He hoped defeating those Deoxy's wouldn't put him number one on the hit list. "My name is Shiro. Now come on we've got to get out of here before they send reinforcements." Shiro stated clearly to everyone. He started walking off in the direction of the exit, not looking back to see if the others were following him or not.

Silhouette

Years
Staggerly thought. Finally, we can go without interuption! He started to follow the Raichu, who introduced himself as Shiro. The small team started to grow, quickly and rapidly. If it kept up like this, there wouldn't be enough room for the boat ride home. He started to walk the same direction as Shiro, which was the opposite direction they had entered. Staggerly walked with a quiet clank of his armor. He felt a bit hot, as if the temperature was rising significantly. It must be those flames from.. who was that again? Floyd? He didn't think, and imitated Shiro on accident. He started to leave, not looking back for the others.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Ace Followed The Others. When He Caught Up To The Pinser He Replied, "My Name Is Ace." He Said. A Small Brown Feather Fell From His Wing. It Was Most Likely From The Battle He Had With The Growlithe Before He Was In Goldenrod. He Was Silent Afterwards,But A Swarm Of Beedrill Caught His Attention. He Wasn't Paying Attention To Where He Was Going And Flew Straight Into A Building Wall. He Mumbled Something When He Got Up,But Flew Back To The Rest Of The Team. "If I Keep This Up,I'm Sure I Can Train Harder. I Have To Be Careful Though,I Dont Want To Hurt These Guys Like I Did Poochy..." Whispered Ace,Thinking Aloud.

OOC:
Poochy Is Ace's Old Friend. Ace Accidentily Killed Him When They Were Training. I Know,Stupid Part Of Ace's History,But Oh Well. :P

Silhouette

Years
The Pidgeot introduced himself as Ace to Staggerly. Staggerly turned to face Ace, but Ace disappeared for a second. He looked around for the Pidgeot, but didn't see him. He shrugged, and continued to walk.

"If I keep this up, I'm sure I can train harder. I have to be careful, though, I don't want to hurt these guys like I did Poochy..." Ace said. Staggerly turned around for a second time, and there was Ace.

What the.. eh.. nevermind. He thought, but continued to follow the group to the exit of Goldenrod.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Ace Flew Slowly Enough So He Didn't Pass The Others. He Thought About Poochy On The Way,Too. He Was Always A Good Friend,But I Wonder If I Can Trust These Guys Like I Did Him... Thought Ace. He Landed For A Second And Listened To See If Anything In The Forest Was Going To Attack,But He Didn't Hear Anything. He Flew On With The Group. He Was Very Silent Just In Case He Did Hear Something. He Saw A Few Small Shroomish Pass By A Couple Times,But Ignored Them. He Has Been Past Goldenrod Before,So He Knew The Way,But Wanted To See If They Knew. If We Got Attacked,It Would Be The Perfect Time To See If I Can Trust Them Also,And By Attack,I Mean By Anything Other Than A Deoxys... Thought Ace As He Followed The Others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back