• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiroco

Shiro Cosmetics
Years
I'll trade you mine, if you want to (which I think by the topic name, you do ^^)
Edit: The appearance rate doesn't disappear like that, search harder and eventually, you will find the Lotad. Still, if you do not want to search, I'm up for a trade.

I found a trade partner, thanks so much for the offer though! :)

beca

◔_____◔
Years
Seeking any Japanese Pokemon.
Offering Kanto starters, Pokerus, evolutionary stones.

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2011
pleez help

i really want a turtwig and/or piplup
my name is Jared and my friend code is 4641 8373 8354
i will be in the wi-fi club the whole day

ps how do i do a quick trade post

shiroco

Shiro Cosmetics
Years
Seeking: 2 x TM64 (Explosion) - Needs to go to my Pearl cartridge, so must be traded from a 4th gen game.

Offering: Shiny Dialgia, shiny Kricketune, fully EV-trained Timid Porygon (4 HP 252 SpA 252 Spe), baby Lotads, or really anything else I have - just ask. Everything is entirely legit.

I don't need both Explosions at once, so if you just have one that you're willing to trade, that's great too! My friend code is 4296 9233 3285. Fastest way to reach me is via email: caitlinwrites (at) gmail (dot) com. Thanks. :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2011
LF: Flawless Jap Ditto in 4th generation
OF: I have lots of UT events, also other flawless pokemon and shinies. Just PM with what you are looking for, I'm sure we can work something out.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Offering: Dream World ability female Gligar and Carvahna, Male Deino with Dark Pulse, Male Ferroseed with Spikes and Stealth Rock, Male Karrablast with Megahorn and Pursuit, Japanese Ditto and Drought Vulpix.

PM me with offers, I have completed the Pokedex so I don't need any Pokemon for that.

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2013
Anyone want to help me evolve my Karrablast? Just need someone who has a Shelmet or can easily catch a Shelmet to trade with me and then trade back.

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
Requesting: Cubchoo, any gender/level
Offering: Conkeldurr (current a Gurdurr, evolve when traded as i'm sure you know :P)

Just trying to get an Ice Poke to powerlevel via trading experience bonus.

edit: Not sure why my sig isn't showing, FCode is 3138-6691-7332.

Last edited:

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
Years
Looking for:
-Focus Sash
-Any of the Power Items

Offering:
Any of the 5th Gen Starters
Various starters from Gen I-IV
Zorua (Various natures, including Modest)
Eevee (also various natures, including Modest)
Some Evolution Stones
Tirtouga
Pansage, Panpour, Pansear
Modest/Jolly Synchronizers
Pokérus
Other random stuff from Black Version. I'm at the 7th Gym, so anything up 'till there.

Please PM or VM me if you can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back