• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Oops, wrong pic.
There we go.
Daily-Lives-of-Highschool-Boys.jpg

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

What be it calllllled.

Religion. The only class where half the period is spent debating rather than learning what we're supposed to be learning. (The desk thing in English yesterday doesn't count because we actually do learn from these debates.) These debates aren't prompted by the teacher, either, but the students. Somehow, we've gone from Buddhism to Abrahamic religions.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

It looks like fun o3o I can't wait \o/

You'd think having Mass would be enough. About 3/4ths the Religion courses don't even have to do with Catholicism o3o /Christianity, maybe, but one of our courses revolves around Justice and stuff

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm going to become such a cynical skeptic (more than I already am skeptical) after this semester. Statistics + Government + Elections = Yeaaaah.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Hey, why not vote for Canada? /I'd link the video but it contains "freaking" so Idk if I should risk it or not

P-pffffft I swear half the time I post an entry with Wendy in D_M I get at least one "OMG WENDY" response. At least that's a good sign, right? |D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Voting? I didn't say anything about voting. n______n

I would consider that a good sign, yes.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Don't fulfill the stereotype that Floridans don't vote D: /wait that is the stereotype right; I'm not too well-informed on politics

I'm not taking any sort of political/statistical classes and I'm already very cynical about the elections o3o I blame comedians. /Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert

I really wanna have Wendy in an active RP. I'd like for her to have castmates, but honestly since there aren't as many FT RPers as I'd like it doesn't matter.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I still need to register o3o Then I can vote for Canada! /well not really would I be allowed to link the video so long as I give a warning?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I was suggested Soul Campaign twice. :V First by a Colette, but I didn't do so then because Mithos was already reserved, and I didn't want to do the whole challenge thing (though looking back on it, I might have won if the other Mithos never turned in an application, ahaha). Then when I asked on DW, the Emil this time came and suggested it, so I gave in and reserved. I'm so nervous though. ;w; Not only am I nervous about the Meister/Weapon thing, but Mithos' personality. Arwarararara.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

You play a good Mithos, so I know you'll get in! If I choose to app. Wendy there, I'd be nervous about what the players of her castmates think. I know I shouldn't worry about such things, but I don't want to make a bad impression.

Speaking of which, I should probably start working on Haruka's app. for Smash Academy. The most fun part will be the personality, as she'll have a slightly custom one. /still need to make a team for her too

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I still asked for a beta-read though. xD This is the first time I'll be applying as Mithos to a place with a Symphonia cast in which people actually know Symphonia, so I don't want to screw up. So yeah. I'm a bit nervous.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I'd want a beta read too, personally o3o Anything helps! But I know Mithos will do great.

The first time I apped Wendy in a place with people who knew FT, she was rejected. Second time was in a place where the only castmate was Ur and she was accepted. Third time was in a new RP and there was no other FT cast and she was accepted. At the same time, though, I think since the first app. I got a better handle of her voice (when I first apped her she also didn't have a lot of canon info.) and improved in the personality section.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm a mix of being confidence and not confident at like... the same time, haha.

I've... never been rejected, but that's because the majority of my apps were for Dive. :s

/went and donated blood like a baus.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I've been rejected loads ;; But that was back when I sucked at app. writing and half-assed most of them.

But you can do eet \o/ Your Mithos is awesome and they would be fools to reject you.

I've never donated blood. But maybe someday I will.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I always overdid the history section. It's a no wonder why I'm currently weak in the personality section. /going to have her sister assist her.

I can play him. It's just a matter of describing him, I suppose. xD

This is my first time donating. My mom isn't picking me up until 4:30, so when the person came in asking people to donate blood, I was all 'oh why not. I'll give it a shot'. :'D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I'm kind of the opposite: I can pretty much get a character's personality down if I try hard enough, but then I sort of flail at playing them, haha. This is why it's easier for me to play protagonists from Pokemon--their lack of personality opens up a lot of doors...unless you want to play a silent protagonist, of course.

Does it make you feel nauseated? I know some people get that way when they donate blood, but Idk the details.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's weird that way, isn't it. XD

I feel fine! Need to drink more water somewhere, but other than that, I think I might actually feel better now than before I wet onto the Blood Bus, hurrr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back