Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops
Reload this Page
X
Y
Happy Prince's DW Shop

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old 1 Week Ago (09:37 PM).
Mako-chan
FC: 3695 0268 1834
IGN: Makoto

Nature: Hasty
Quote originally posted by colter519:
Ok I've got HA Amaura and HA Miltank. Just need to figure out a time to trade.
Your order is ready. Sorry for the sudden request, but if you also happen to have a HA Helioptile, HA Skiddo, HA Litleo or HA Inkay.

After our trades, I'll put your name in my whitelist for offering HA Pokémon, hope you don't mind.

Please send me a private message or reply here while quoting this reply when you are ready for trade. I'm available from 4PM to 10PM of my timezone (UTC +08:00)
Quote originally posted by LoveUnagiSushi:
Hey, would like to request bug pokemon from you, unfortunately I dont have anything to contribute

My best offer is HA torchic and HA litwick (with 4 egg moves) which you already have : <, and I wasnt sure how to check whether it is hacked or not, I trade it from other forum x.x

Here's my request:
- HA Venonat (Kanto)
- HA Skorupi (Sinnoh)
- HA Durant (Unova)
- HA Volbeat (Hoenn)
- HA Burmy (Sinnoh)
- HA Scatterbug (Kalos)

my IGN: meme
Friend Code: 2466-4771-3755

Thanks and looking forward for your reply!
Wow. Bug-type lover. Offers-in-exchange are not a must. Lol If they are Inkay, Skiddo, Helioptile, Litleo WITH Hidden Abilities, then I am very happy to receive them.

Otherwise any random Pokémon you catch in the wilds are perfectly fine. If you are unsure of the Pokémon are hacked or not, the best way is avoid giving them to anyone.

CSS originally by laugh
Old 1 Week Ago (10:17 PM).
FC:
IGN:

Quote originally posted by Makoto Tachibana:
Your order is ready. Sorry for the sudden request, but if you also happen to have a HA Helioptile, HA Skiddo, HA Litleo or HA Inkay.

After our trades, I'll put your name in my whitelist for offering HA Pokémon, hope you don't mind.

Please send me a private message or reply here while quoting this reply when you are ready for trade. I'm available from 4PM to 10PM of my timezone (UTC +08:00)

Wow. Bug-type lover. Offers-in-exchange are not a must. Lol If they are Inkay, Skiddo, Helioptile, Litleo WITH Hidden Abilities, then I am very happy to receive them.

Otherwise any random Pokémon you catch in the wilds are perfectly fine. If you are unsure of the Pokémon are hacked or not, the best way is avoid giving them to anyone.
sry I dont have any of those, but if I manage to get some of them I will PM you as a return

and again, thanks and let me know when you are ready to trade!
Old 1 Week Ago (04:15 PM).
Gym Leader
FC: 4485-0473-6379
IGN: Colter

Nature: Quirky

I don't have any of those, but I'll keep on the hunt for them. I'll be available to trade at 9PM your time. Thanks again!
Old 1 Week Ago (03:12 PM).
Gym Leader

I've got a HA Skiddo and HA Inkay now. Wanna trade them for HA Omanyte, Kabuto, Aerodactyl, Lileep, Anorith, and Tirtouga?
Old 1 Week Ago (10:39 PM).
Mako-chan

I've got a HA Skiddo and HA Inkay now. Wanna trade them for HA Omanyte, Kabuto, Aerodactyl, Lileep, Anorith, and Tirtouga?
No problem, I'll let you know when I'm done breeding them. Please wait for sometime.

CSS originally by laugh
Old 1 Week Ago (11:08 PM).
Gym Leader

No problem, I'll let you know when I'm done breeding them. Please wait for sometime.
Ok thanks! I'll probably be out of town this weekend so I don't know that I'd be able to connect online, but I'll be back on Tuesday. Hopefully I'll be able to get a hold of Helioptile and Litleo by then too
Old 1 Week Ago (01:40 AM).
Mako-chan

Ok thanks! I'll probably be out of town this weekend so I don't know that I'd be able to connect online, but I'll be back on Tuesday. Hopefully I'll be able to get a hold of Helioptile and Litleo by then too
Definitely no problemo, I'll hold on to them. Just remember to reply or send me a PM. Have fun with the trip.

CSS originally by laugh
Old 3 Days Ago (10:35 AM).
FC:
IGN:

[center][font=geogria]Hello. I am interested in a Mareep, Gilgar, and a Houndour, if that is possible. Friend code is in the bottom at my signature. <3
Old 2 Days Ago (04:48 PM). Edited 1 Day Ago by Makoto Tachibana.
Mako-chan

Quote originally posted by Azuhime:
[center][font=geogria]Hello. I am interested in a Mareep, Gilgar, and a Houndour, if that is possible. Friend code is in the bottom at my signature. <3
Hello, those Pokémon are available but do you mind waiting for around 5 days - 2 weeks (note: not exact trade dates) as I have some personal stuff going on with my life. If you really can't wait, please feel free to cancel your order. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

===============================================
Not accepting trade orders at the moment, until further notice.

CSS originally by laugh
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links