• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2018
Hi, i have a Milotic and 2 Zigs ready to go for those Vivillons now :)

Hello! I have your Vivilions ready, I can trade right now or the next 1 or 2 hours depending how fast I get sleepy, if you are not available then VM me your timezone and usual availability so we can set up a trade :)

Have a nice day!

bluestars83

Your friendly neighborhood Ace Trainer :)
Years
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 6, 2016
Hello! I have your Vivilions ready, I can trade right now or the next 1 or 2 hours depending how fast I get sleepy, if you are not available then VM me your timezone and usual availability so we can set up a trade :)

Have a nice day!

I am online now :)
Should i add yours or Cakesus' FC for the trade?

bluestars83

Your friendly neighborhood Ace Trainer :)
Years
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 6, 2016
Add mine, its 0834-3641-1029 :)

Thankyou for the Vivillons guys. They are AMAZING. If you ever get the River and Ocean patterns in, i will love to get them too as they are all i need for my collection now. Thanks again. :D

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
Thankyou for the Vivillons guys. They are AMAZING. If you ever get the River and Ocean patterns in, i will love to get them too as they are all i need for my collection now. Thanks again. :D

You're welcome !

PS: I had completely forgot to tell you that I actually completed my Vivi collection a long time ago (took me ages haha) and thus I have every pattern available, so I'll give them to Phanton for RNC to clone them. :)

ok so how do we this gts or tarde?

We'll trade directly once I have your Pokémon ready.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2018

They are ready, we can trade at the same time as last time :)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 19, 2015
Hi Phanton and Cakesu, first of all I would like to thank you again for the pokemons you gave me last week, they are awesome :D and I would also like to request two other pokemons (btw I dont know if you cant get Serene grace on togepi, if not super luck would still be awesome)

FC: 5026-5163-5334
IGN: Deeds
Section : breeding box 1
Pokemon : togepi
IVs : 31/x/31/31/31/31 (idk if i wrote it right, the stat idc about its attack)
Egg Moves : NA
Pokeball : dream ball
Nature : Timid
Ability : Serene grace (if cant Super Luck would still be awesome)

Pokemon : kangaskhan
IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31 (idk if i wrote it right, the stat idc about its special attack)
Pokeball : NA
Nature : Jolly
Ability : scrappy

Once again thanks a lot :)

Last edited:

MoneyMam

Dweeb Artist
Years
I would really like the shiny modest zorua. Would you like to trade it over for my shiny combusken? If you want any other information on it just ask. :) Also I just wanted to know if I could also get the shiny pichu for my shiny koffing? I didn't think that you'd want another one but ey I just wanted to make sure. c: Also could you fill me in on their levels as well as if they have nicknames? (I'd prefer them not to have nicknames or be too high of a level since I'm starting a new team).

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
I would really like the shiny modest zorua. Would you like to trade it over for my shiny combusken? If you want any other information on it just ask. :) Also I just wanted to know if I could also get the shiny pichu for my shiny koffing? I didn't think that you'd want another one but ey I just wanted to make sure. c: Also could you fill me in on their levels as well as if they have nicknames? (I'd prefer them not to have nicknames or be too high of a level since I'm starting a new team).

Hey MoneyMam !

Yes, we would very much like to have full info on that Combusken, please. :)

As for the shiny Pichu, we'll clone a copy for free for you as a bonus. And regarding levell and nicks, I always mention them in their info in the Shop section if they do have them, and if you pay attention to their info a second time, you can notice they don't have any of that. :)

Have a nice day !

Hi Phanton and Cakesu, first of all I would like to thank you again for the pokemons you gave me last week, they are awesome :D and I would also like to request two other pokemons (btw I dont know if you cant get Serene grace on togepi, if not super luck would still be awesome)

FC: 5026-5163-5334
IGN: Deeds
Pokemon : togepi
IVs : 31/x/31/31/31/31 (idk if i wrote it right, the stat idc about its attack)
Pokeball : friend ball
Nature : Timid
Ability : Serene grace (if cant Super Luck would still be awesome)

Pokemon : kangaskhan
IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31 (idk if i wrote it right, the stat idc about its special attack)
Pokeball : NA
Nature : Jolly
Ability : scrappy

Once again thanks a lot
1.%20smile.gif

Hey there !

I cannot breed your Togepi in a Friend Ball, it is only in a Dream Ball atm, unless stated otherwise in its info. Please do change the Pokéball you want or just write NA if you don't want any. :)

-------
Welcome back deeds !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify us before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

MoneyMam

Dweeb Artist
Years
Hey MoneyMam !

Yes, we would very much like to have full info on that Combusken, please. :)

As for the shiny Pichu, we'll clone a copy for free for you as a bonus. And regarding levell and nicks, I always mention them in their info in the Shop section if they do have them, and if you pay attention to their info a second time, you can notice they don't have any of that. :)

Have a nice day !

Hey there !

I cannot breed your Togepi in a Friend Ball, it is only in a Dream Ball atm, unless stated otherwise in its info. Please do change the Pokéball you want or just write NA if you don't want any. :)

-------
Welcome back deeds !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify us before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

My bad completely for not realizing that all the info was in fact there. So as I looked again of course the zorua has full Ivs and my combusken doesn't so I'll offer up something else if you'd prefer that?

Years
Hi! I want a shiny Latios/Latias, I can trade a lot of pokemons for it, let me know if you are interested in any of my pokes:
- Gengar 6IVs
- Sableye 6IVs Shiny
- Eeelektross 6IVs Shiny
- Shedinja 6IVs Shiny
- Chandelure 6IVs Shiny
- Aggron 6IVs Shiny
- Darkrai 6IVs Shiny

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
Hi! I want a shiny Latios/Latias, I can trade a lot of pokemons for it, let me know if you are interested in any of my pokes:
- Gengar 6IVs
- Sableye 6IVs Shiny
- Eeelektross 6IVs Shiny
- Shedinja 6IVs Shiny
- Chandelure 6IVs Shiny
- Aggron 6IVs Shiny
- Darkrai 6IVs Shiny

Hey TheArelux !

May I have detailed info on your Shedinja, please? (Region, OT, ID, Pokéball, Moves, Ability?)

My bad completely for not realizing that all the info was in fact there. So as I looked again of course the zorua has full Ivs and my combusken doesn't so I'll offer up something else if you'd prefer that?

If you have anything I don't have yet (even breedables that aren't obtainable in-game and I don't own yet) then sure :) if not I guess it's still okay for me to trade the Zorua.

hey Cakesu are free to trade yes or no?

Hello Blackkyurem205 ! Your Tyrunt and Shinx are ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :)

Thank you and have a nice day !

MoneyMam

Dweeb Artist
Years
Hey TheArelux !

May I have detailed info on your Shedinja, please? (Region, OT, ID, Pokéball, Moves, Ability?)

If you have anything I don't have yet (even breedables that aren't obtainable in-game and I don't own yet) then sure :) if not I guess it's still okay for me to trade the Zorua.

Hello Blackkyurem205 ! Your Tyrunt and Shinx are ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :)

Thank you and have a nice day !

I do have other shinies to offer but by coincidence you already have them. So I guess the decision is up to you really. I'll add you and be on right now but if you end up turning down the offer I don't mind at all. c:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
I do have other shinies to offer but by coincidence you already have them. So I guess the decision is up to you really. I'll add you and be on right now but if you end up turning down the offer I don't mind at all. c:

I won't turn down the offer, of course, Combusken is totally fine. :) Also, I cannot trade the orginials and cloning them usually takes a whole day because we do not clone on our own, RNC helps us out. We'll let you know when they're ready !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back