• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I should finish my second playthrough of White myself haha...

/sees Rossu on plurk more often now fufufu

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

It was announced at the Nintendo Direct conference. It also stated that the Sacred Beast Formes for the Djinn trio is officially the Therian Forme.

Also announced the 3DSXL, which is stupid stupid stupid that they didn't announce it at the 3DS software showcase at E3. Granted, it WAS a software rather than hardware showcase, but ffff at least throw it in there somewhere. Also not entirely impressed other than how much they were actually able to expand the screen size. Battery life is still horrible :U

ALSOOOOO the KH3D demo is out on the 3DS eShop in North America. It was fun, though they switched the jump and attack button in the configuration and it's throwing me off so baaad ;A;

And... yeh. I think I'm done o3o;

Years

This Oshawott has two words to say: Consular Support.

He wants to get heard, so he shouted to the whole Pokemon World from his own window.

Now, a little message to all the Oshawott/Mijumaru fans:

Spoiler:

And Lapras, you got ninja'd.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

So Lapras did.

I have to agree though, and go a bit further: Oshawott is probably my least favorite of the water starters until it hits its final evolution. Samurott ranks up there right below Feraligatr for me :x My personal favorite of the Unova starters is Snivy because... well... 2x Coil + Leaf Blade = godly, it's fast, and well... just looks gorgeous and regal. Emboar looks too... much... and is lacking in a strong Fighting movepool. Then there's the average yet underrated Samurott. Love that he gets Megahorn though-- that move is wonderful after a good Swords Dance o3o

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013

I changed my avatar and signature theme while you were gone.

When you last visited I still had that Oshawott theme up, my themes have diversified now.

So, I've noticed~ To be honest I kinda forgot the last time I logged in to this site prior to this one :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Haaa. I'm so behind on Pokemon that I... don't care too much about it right now

Years

Going to watch some Pokemon anime, starting with the very first episode, Pokemon - I Choose You!

Yeah, I want that nostalgia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back