• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
Years
I heard Zelda. I'm STILL playing the soul train w/e it's called. I'm actually near the end. All I have is the last floor of that tower

Neosquid

♦ Darkness ♦
Years
I heard Zelda. I'm STILL playing the soul train w/e it's called. I'm actually near the end. All I have is the last floor of that tower

Spirit Tracks? I got bored of that game, I got near the end and stopped playing. Its not a bad game, I just didnt feel like beating it.

Hagumi

For a sick boy
Years
Spirit Tracks? I got bored of that game, I got near the end and stopped playing. Its not a bad game, I just didnt feel like beating it.

I found it slightly boring too. I've played all the Zelda games for the DS and to be honest, I didn't find them to be that great, but I still enjoyed them.

I'm planning to play the other games like Ocarina of Time and A Link to the Past and all the other Zelda games we have in our household (wow, my video-game backlog is getting huge...). My brother and Dad really liked Zelda games so we have quite of them. I remember trying to play OoT when I was little and never playing it again because I was so afraid of the skeletons that popped out from the ground at night-time. :( I preferred watching my brother and Dad play them.

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
Years
The beginning was OK but as it got more to the end then it was boring. I still plan on finishing it just to get over with it.. I should have never gave my games to my cousins..

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Ah, video games. Never was a big fan of them. But now I'm debating on buying a console just for the sole use of Final Fantasy games. Wise or bad decision?

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
Years
HOLY CRAP TEKESHI SHUDO (or Sudo w/e) DIED YESTURDAY!! Creator of Pokemon if you didn't know <.< OMGGGGG

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Hmmmm Zelda Spirit Tracks was better than Phantom Hourglass imo. Those ETERNAL GUARD DUNGEONS OMG, I hated those. I never finished both games though. I did finish Twilight Princess a while ago!

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
Years
I hate the tower of spirits in Spirit Tracks. It beats the crap out of me. Although I do only have 3 more heart containers until my collection is full :D

dozo

party hardy
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 3, 2014
Boo
I always wanted to get into the Zelda games but I never did

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
Years
The tower is a pain. Well it was easy as first until it got more completed =__=. Up to the last floor and the 2nd part isss so confusing .=.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Boo
I always wanted to get into the Zelda games but I never did
Well if you want to try one out, Four Swords is free for Download on eShop. I tried my first Zelda game when I got Legend of Zelda OoT and I have enjoyed it thus far.

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
Years
My first Zelda game was I think the first one that came out on DS,,

First one was better than this one..Though this game had more Romance to me than the older one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back