• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

droomph

weeb
Years
Because we're Chinese, the only thing we eat (literally) are rice, noodles, and stir-fry. And maybe some soup as a side dish. I would kill for some nice foreign food right now.

Ah Waffle House, the place Jim Gaffigan hates most c: tbh I don't see how IHOP and Waffle House could be that bad, but that's only because I've never been there. I've seen an IHOP, it's not that bad...and I can only assume that Waffle Houses aren't that dirty.

But yeah. I'd love to try out Waffle House someday :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Because we're Chinese, the only thing we eat (literally) are rice, noodles, and stir-fry. And maybe some soup as a side dish. I would kill for some nice foreign food right now.

Ah Waffle House, the place Jim Gaffigan hates most c: tbh I don't see how IHOP and Waffle House could be that bad, but that's only because I've never been there. I've seen an IHOP, it's not that bad...and I can only assume that Waffle Houses aren't that dirty.

But yeah. I'd love to try out Waffle House someday :)

Ah..well...idk. :c

Omg I love Waffle House and IHOP. Especially late at night. It's amazing. Waffle House is yummy! It's a much less expensive IHOP, and you get to see the most interesting people there LATE at night.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Guys this DCC has never had its title changed. Just thought you would like to know.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
I just had Seven Stars Around The Moon, which apparently is "cubes of fresh lobster meat, scallops, chicken, roast pork, sauteed w. mixed veg. surround w seven butterfly shrimp. Cooked w. our chef's special sauce."

Very, very misleading. There were no cubes of fresh lobster meat and there weren't seven shrimp there either. One of the more disappointing "Chinese" dishes I've had, right after Honey Chicken.

Last edited:

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
Guys this DCC has never had its title changed. Just thought you would like to know.
It could be changed to "Official discuss your favourite foods thread (and a bit of DCC)".

Speaking of which, I'm tempted to reach for some ginger nut biscuits from underneath my bed, but really I should be going to sleep soon.

(Note: The ginger nuts are wrapped, I don't have loose biscuits underneath my bed. That would be grim.)

droomph

weeb
Years
Spoiler:

I noticed recently that I can't force myself to eat that much anymore. I used to be able to just suck up a bowl or two of food and not really think too much of it. Now when I eat two spoonfuls I'm full.

It's caused many problems for me and my family.

And also, I love frying bacon. Eating it? Not so much :P

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I cheated on my diet today but it's alright cause it's all I ate anddd I'll cut back for the next couple days. XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
I cheated on my diet today but it's alright cause it's all I ate anddd I'll cut back for the next couple days. XD

I've eaten a fried egg burger with bacon and cheddar while on one of those stationary bikes before. I was at home, bored, and wanted to eat and workout at the same time. So you know, I feel ya. xD

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
aaaand we are STILL on about food asdf. Are you guys like constantly hungry or what? .-.

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 22, 2016
It seems so. So are you all couch potatoes, because all you guys talk about is food.
XD

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Speaking of food, it seems that every non-fast food restaurant in my area serves fries that are just plain NASTY. I'm talking weird flaky coating and too much oil and grease kind of nasty.

It kinda sucks when McDonald's is the place that serves up the best fries in your town :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back