• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Dragons' Plight (OOC/SU) (M)

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
@Songbird: In that case, maybe Asliana is just super famous or something. Either way, this specific group became big news and I want to know if my character has any prep time between "OMG there's this one group of dragonslayers that..." and joining the group before they kill their first dragon. I guess it doesn't matter how long ago they were formed so much as how long ago they became renown. Unless it's at least a week or so, he'll be there without proper armor or a proper weapon, but I can still make that work (magic). That's more for appearance's sake than anything.

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Well, it only says that they group has slain their first dragon now, it doesn't say how many times they've actually fought dragons. Maybe they've fended off several of them over the course of a couple of months as they were attacking villages, etc.? I'm just guessing here, but yeah :P

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
The dragon slayers are currently outnumbered.

We should fix that. Anyone up for a former pirate joining the team? >:3

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Yessssssss, more posts. Honestly, we need posts from some more dragon slayers in my opinion.

Also, True Epicturnip, are you headed towards the same town Woolie and I are going to, or is this a completely different part of the world?

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Here's the finished product. The history is a bit rushed xP

Dragonslayer:

Spoiler:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I was planning on it, so yes, unless you don't want it to be :P

By all means, go for it! It'd be pretty funny if your guy actually figured out that mine and Wooly's characters were dragons despite them being in their human guise. I doubt they'd figure out that he's a dragon first, what with them being so young and inexperienced around other dragons.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
By all means, go for it! It'd be pretty funny if your guy actually figured out that mine and Wooly's characters were dragons despite them being in their human guise. I doubt they'd figure out that he's a dragon first, what with them being so young and inexperienced around other dragons.

How far ahead of Animus would you reckon Alaerth and Kargen are? I don't know if dragons sensing dragons is a thing, maybe through a sixth sense or something, but egh. I feel it might be more interesting if not so. I don't know how he'd figure it out otherwise, maybe if he saw them transforming.

Ooh, what if he caught up to them before they changed? Just some human, alone, completely unintimidated by dragons several times his (current) size, asking for directions.

Just FYI, he's more thirsty for water than thirsty for souls at the moment, and he generally can't be bothered to murder dragons, so he's a lot more amiable now than he'd usually be.

@Lipey - is there some kind of sixth-sense thing that lets dragons sense dragons?

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I'd be thinking he would be able to tell from the way they carried themselves, possibly also to do with their scent, which could be a little... different, from regular humans. I don't think him catching up to them before they transformed would make sense or go for a very good story point, but that's just me :P

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
I'd be thinking he would be able to tell from the way they carried themselves, possibly also to do with their scent, which could be a little... different, from regular humans. I don't think him catching up to them before they transformed would make sense or go for a very good story point, but that's just me :P

Egh, I dunno :8: I guess if Wooly's down for whatever we could think about triple postage.

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Hello! Yes I'm here xD

Triple post sounds good. I've got no problem with it anyway. As for when, I reckon we should attempt it once all three of our characters are currently within the town, makes for more of a 'surprise' factor I think. As for how Animus could tell that they were dragons in disguise, scent seems to be the obvious one with the reasoning that the dragons have a different scent than the other humans however wouldn't this make it easier for the humans to find out they were dragon as well, if we're going with the scent thing that is? Although I guess it depends on if the dragons have a great sense of smell and can detect smells which the humans can't.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Well, as far as I'm concerned, dragons, even in human form, have a much greater sense of smell that humans would never be able to pick up the nuances of. You know, like the old saying of being able to smell fear :P

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
I'll probably be bringing in my Dragon soon too. Just so that he can get a good poll on what the Dragons want to do about the Dragon Slayers.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Is there still a way to get in on this? If so reserve me as a Dragon Slayer please

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Is there still a way to get in on this? If so reserve me as a Dragon Slayer please

Yeah go ahead and throw up a sign up dude, there isn't really a max number of players atm. I'm currently in talks about sorting out the GM situation. But yeah in short your free to throw up a sign up.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Hi folks!

I'm aware that Lipey has been missing for the last week. There are currently two options:

a) Continue roleplaying as you are, hoping that Lipey comes back to help move you on to an event/next stage.
b) Someone steps in as a temporary GM. Basically, giving it a nudge in the right direction without trying to step on Lipey's previous work.

I'll keep an eye on this. If anyone is interested in helping out then please PM me - equally, Lipey, if you come back please let me know!

Back