• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dedenne's Adorable Shinies~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 27, 2024
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm i think so can u remind me the full trade again plz. :)
Edit:Yes i have 1 and only 1 available to be traded haha.

Ok, do u want to trade now? I saw u go back offline again

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 27, 2024
Im free now just could u remind me what we r trading in total so i can make sure its all ready :)

My
Suicune, jirachi, giratina, and palkia(clone 4 me)

Yours
Torchic, hawlucha, noivern,bulbasaur, sylveon, ninetales, litwick I( asked before), and giveaway alakazam

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Ok i actually need some time i just got my internet back 2 hours ago and i have many that need to be cloned. I dont have Treeko, hawlucha, noivern,

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 27, 2024
Ok i actually need some time i just got my internet back 2 hours ago and i have many that need to be cloned. I dont have Treeko, hawlucha, noivern,

Umm im not sure about treecko cuz i didnt asked for it /:

So how long would it take? :)

Dedenne1

Years
Lol meant torchic that thing flies off the shelves. Umm RNC clones for me so i think within the week. I have a large amount like 30 new shinies that need to be cloned and ill get them done then all i need is like 130 junk pokemon lol.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 27, 2024
Lol meant torchic that thing flies off the shelves. Umm RNC clones for me so i think within the week. I have a large amount like 30 new shinies that need to be cloned and ill get them done then all i need is like 130 junk pokemon lol.

Ok just pm me when u finish :)

But do u want to trade the other first?

Dedenne1

Years
Well im eating dinner in 5 mins lol lets just do it all at the same time less time spent haha :)

Dedenne1

Years
What are the stats/moves of your shiny 5IV Espurr and 6IV Bulbasaur, Murkrow, and Litwick?

Litwick:
Moves:ember, astonish
Level:1
Stats: well its level 1 not great haha

Bulbasaur:
Moves: Giga Drain, Petal Dance, Leaf storm, Amnesia
Stats: same thing but if u wanna still know them tell me and ill post em

Murkrow:
Moves: Perish Song, Feather Dance, Roost, Bravebird
Stats: uh ya

Dedenne1

Years
Just a little update for future trades:
Here's the great news! I have a load if new shinies that ive been waiting to be cloned and as soon as i have them i will start updating the shop. Here's a hint (its over 30)

Now a tiny bit of bad news, as for trades it takes a long time for me to get these sent over cloned i have to catch 120 junk pokes and trade back so it may take a week or so for me to clone ur poke.

For current trades: Ill be trading the clones of ur pokes first so we will get them done ASAP.

Whos ready for some new shinies! Really i think this will amaze u guys haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back