• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Rikku-chan

&#9829;Neko-Girl&#9829;
Years
If you run your shiny collection by us we'll let you in.

OK Here's My list:
Sapphire: Silcoon(Now a Beautifly),Roselia, Jirachi(traded to Emerald).
Fire Red: Caterpie(now a Butterfree),Gastly(now a Gengar).
Emerald: Torchic(Now Blaziken), Marill(now Azumarill), Celebi(my freind traded me it, I think he used a code so I'm not sure it counts).

That's all! Am I in?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
yes, now you're an official SHC member. hooray for you. you should go get a SHC card from metalmario.

Rikku-chan

&#9829;Neko-Girl&#9829;
Years
Sweet! Just wanted to know first does my shiny Celebi count for the SHC? Like I said, my freind traded it to me but I think he used a code so does it still count or not?

Years
Rikku said:
OK Here's My list:
Sapphire: Silcoon(Now a Beautifly),Roselia, Jirachi(traded to Emerald).
Fire Red: Caterpie(now a Butterfree),Gastly(now a Gengar).
Emerald: Torchic(Now Blaziken), Marill(now Azumarill), Celebi(my freind traded me it, I think he used a code so I'm not sure it counts).

That's all! Am I in?
Quick question: How'd you get the shiny Jirachi? As I mentioned a few posts up, it'd be insanely difficult to do using the Bonus Disc, as you must restart the whole game in order to use it again.

dantethekllr

rare/shiny pokemon hunter
Years
Could i join?I dont have any shinys yet but my goal is to get at least 1 shiny of every pokemon,so if you would let me join it would be greatly appreciated.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
you can join as soon as you tell us which shinies you've captured/if you haven't captured any yet. (either way we'll let you in). we just like to make sure that people aren't liars.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
wow... those are some powerful pokemon... um... i find it somewhat difficult to believe, but it is possible and i don't know you enough to say if you're honest or not, so i'll admit you to the club.
edit:
dantethekllr said:
Could i join?I dont have any shinys yet but my goal is to get at least 1 shiny of every pokemon,so if you would let me join it would be greatly appreciated.
yes, welcome aboard, i'm rsgh5 and i'm in charge! ahhhh!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
skie said:
I used my brother's gameshark so that's way but i broke it so if cheats arn't allowed i'll leave
no, cheated ones aren't allowed and if that's all you have, you can leave, but you don't have to. if you want to stick around and do honest shiny hunting that's fine.

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
Years
skie said:
I used my brother's gameshark so that's way but i broke it so if cheats arn't allowed i'll leave

It's hard to resist those cheats, isn't it? Lol. But unfortunately, cheated pokemon don't count as your shinies. :P But don't worry; even if that means you don't have any "official" shinies, we won't kick you out of the club (or at least, I don't think so... 0_o That's really Rsgh5's call; not mine, lol). The important thing is that you were honest about it, and honesty is one of the most important qualities our members can have. ^_~

Grrr... I'm beginning to think my Emerald cartridge is Jynx'ed! (Poke-pun! Yeah!) I've put in over fifty hours, and not so much as a single sparkle of shiny. ;_; I wanna shiny, darnit! *Tantrums*

So, lemme get this straight... we're nominating someone for the whole Pokecommunity Presidential election? 0_o That's really cool! That makes us a political party! We need a party name! How about the Shiny Hunters? Simplistic, it is. But there could be other better ones? Anyone have any ideas?

Back