• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy 4th of July USA!

Rukario

Banned
Years
july_4th_ver02_2015.png

Years
I may not be an American, but happy Independence Day to all those American members around here. You have done so much but you are a huge force that has brought so much change lately and we have to thank you for that, even if other countries may not have exactly followed.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
People are going nuts over here with today being the observed holiday and most businesses taking the day off lol, as much fireworks as I heard earlier tonight you'd think that the 4th was today. Oh well, two day celebration!

(tbh it really doesn't matter to me whatsoever since I don't think I've seen an actual fireworks display in a couple years and lbr that's the only thing that even matters with this holiday)

Sirfetch’d

Happy 4th everyone! Hope you enjoy this Saturday :D

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Happy 4th y'all. Careful with the explosives and stay away from the potato salad. And don't forget to have a good time :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 4, 2016
AMERICA BAY BAY! Happy 4th of July everyone! Don't get too crazy with the fireworks)

Years
Happy 4th guys! My friend's going to Coney Island to watch fireworks while I am staying inside and relaxing with a movie. ;p Too tired and sore from kickboxing yesterday. :( Hope you all have a great one!

Years
Happy Independence Day everyone! Just try not to go crazy with the fireworks (or the beer) because I don't want to see anybody here getting injured. Enjoy your day!

Sir Codin

I know more than a few Americans posting in this thread who have no business celebrating Independence Day.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I know I'm late, didn't have much access to internet between 2nd and 5th.
Usually I spend my 4ths bored since fireworks ban.
This time I was in Oregon having fun on the 4th!!

Back