• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM September] Pokémon Eruption

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 4, 2015
When does the beta end? I've just had the Paul-is-my-brother bit, and everywhere I go, it's a dead end.

Scorching Shadow

A true Pokémaster
Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2009
Okay guys Paul isn't your brother he just said that so guard would let him pass thats why he calls the guy an idiot or something before he goes through, at least thats what I understand but the only one that really knows is Cooley

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Okay guys Paul isn't your brother he just said that so guard would let him pass thats why he calls the guy an idiot or something before he goes through, at least thats what I understand but the only one that really knows is Cooley
...And people that Cooley told it to, don't forget them...
No, I'm not one of them -_-

Well, this post was kinda useless. Better do some stuff here...

Erm... Go, Cooley, go!

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
Some bugs I found
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Cooley ya nearly killed me from laugh when I reached the Mr.Pokemon's house :D :D
"Old man typed a really complicated password" :D And the other lines :D :D
And McDonalds 4ever :D :D

But in overall totally great and funny hack :D
Good luck in continuing .)

Edit : oh I forgot to ask. Will Chikorita also be obtainable as other Johto starters?
Thanks for the "Bug-update". I really needed some good beta testers, but unfortunately, I didn't get them :(

Glad to see you liked the hack also, and Chikorita will definitely be available. Through and event of course. Have you captured/battled the totodile?

Yes, thats exactly why!

When does the beta end? I've just had the Paul-is-my-brother bit, and everywhere I go, it's a dead end.
Beta ends (sadly) after Paul leaves. But I allowed you to explore Route 12 which I'm currently scripting.
...And people that Cooley told it to, don't forget them...
No, I'm not one of them -_-

Well, this post was kinda useless. Better do some stuff here...

Erm... Go, Cooley, go!
Umm, I think so Lol

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Thanks for the "Bug-update". I really needed some good beta testers, but unfortunately, I didn't get them :(

Glad to see you liked the hack also, and Chikorita will definitely be available. Through and event of course. Have you captured/battled the totodile?
Battled, captured cleared :D
But that girl told me it too late xD
I already had it :D

TheBlueRabbit

Umm.... Where are the blackglasses? I found an item ball on the route where they should be, but the item ball challenged me to a battle :L

trebornosliw

Learning
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
Umm.... Where are the blackglasses? I found an item ball on the route where they should be, but the item ball challenged me to a battle :L
Read through the thread before you ask questions like this. That one's been answered several times already.
Spoiler:

EDIT: Thanks Pokestick, good point.
Now you need to put your quote in a spoiler :)

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Read through the thread before you ask questions like this. That one's been answered several times already.
Spoiler:
Some people might not like spoilers like that, I think you'd better putthat in a spoiler before people start complaining about how they're forced to cheating... No, but many put those things in spoilers, so that everyone's happy.
Ok, that was boring.
More sad news, Cooley: I'm just too busy right now, you'll have to simply let the usual mappers deal with this (I'm not saying which) map...
I mean, the one you messaged me about... Well, you get it. Yeah.
There's only bad news today, I'll put some good stuff here too, so I don't make anyone sad: You have a creative and humoristic story, and great maps (especially the Knox warehouse XD), and everyone loves this hack. Well, kinda.

There! Spoiled and done!

Last edited:

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
Spoiler:

EDIT: Thanks Pokestick, good point.
Now you need to put your quote in a spoiler :)
Maybe I should edit the text a little.. I mean, since the knox grunt was wearing glasses and the other Knox grunt told him to get rid of them. And magically a Pokeball appears right next to them, all at the same time an old man was looking for glasses, I suppose I didn't make it clear enough :\ [/sarcasm]

Some people might not like spoilers like that, I think you'd better putthat in a spoiler before people start complaining about how they're forced to cheating... No, but many put those things in spoilers, so that everyone's happy.
Ok, that was boring.
More sad news, Cooley: I'm just too busy right now, you'll have to simply let the usual mappers deal with this (I'm not saying which) map...
I mean, the one you messaged me about... Well, you get it. Yeah.
There's only bad news today, I'll put some good stuff here too, so I don't make anyone sad: You have a creative and humoristic story, and great maps (especially the Knox warehouse XD), and everyone loves this hack. Well, kinda.
It's alright, Luck said he'd do it for me ;)

KieronGames

May be more active
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 24, 2012
hey i have a question:
I have gone through the route 3 event and talked to paul
and now im stuck after that is that it?

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
I've got glitches to report. Beta 2 is truly amazing, by the way.
Spoiler:

Bye for now. Good luck with your Hack!

Years
I noticed that as I was playing your lovely BETA 2 (I know this issue has been brought up before, but I'm not too sure what the conclusion was) that the female OW sprite is kinda strange which I'm assuming is due to the editing on the "boy" sprite. I think it would be cool though if you actually did keep the "girl" option (although it seems you would have to change some/large amounts of script) and edited the OW girl sprite to be a little more "Silver"-like. Just my opinion as a female gamer I would like to play as a ... girl. Even though I used to not to (etc)...

So, now that my unnecessary opinion has been added into the mix-- I love this hack it's great so far! Unfortunately the summer is practically over and therefore .. school which could be troublesome. I'll keep my fingers crossed for your continued hard work and dedication (and the rest of your hack team too)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back