• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: Patching & Emulation

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
but I'm pretty sure all my other roms work fine. As far as audio goes. The game plays fine, and I think the Audio even works fine when my person stands still. Is it my ROM?

Also, not really sure if I can ask this here but...
Does Action Replay DSi work for regular DS?

Last edited:

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
Years
Is It Possible to add the Soulsilver and Heartgold Feature Were ure first pokemon on ure team follows you to pokemon platinum say and then just call it custom in a way or make it so all 6 would follow you.

Or is there aready someone has aready did this?

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
Say I download an N64 emu and a Pokemon Stadium/Stadium 2 ROM. Will I be able to import pokemon from my RBY/GSC ROMs?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Is It Possible to add the Soulsilver and Heartgold Feature Were ure first pokemon on ure team follows you to pokemon platinum say and then just call it custom in a way or make it so all 6 would follow you.

Or is there aready someone has aready did this?
Wow your English is kinda hard to understand but... if I understood correctly you asked if it's possible to include following pokemon into Platinum right? Well that's not possible yet. In fact 4th gen hacking is still only starting to expand.

I'm working on hacking an Emerald ROM, I have only done editing with Advance Map, no scripting yet, and it won't play on my VBA! Help? :P
Well you probably did something to corrupt the ROM... To tell the truth Emerald ROM sometimes does not work correctly with tools... So you should start again and be sure to make back-ups ;)

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
Years
This is really starting to irritate me.
Why does DEsUmE (or whatever it's called) run very slow? How do I fix it? Does this shirt make me look fat?
There isnt really much you can do, the only games that run perfectly (Ive heard) is the ace attorney series. It most likely has something do do with your ram and cpu.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Still want this answered!
You probably can't, since N64 emulator is probably not capable of being connected to other emulators.

This is really starting to irritate me.
Why does DEsUmE (or whatever it's called) run very slow? How do I fix it? Does this shirt make me look fat?
Buy better PC obviously... dual core processor is necessary =)
Anyways you can use Tab button to faster the emulator.

Kazbat028

The Only Guy With a Girlfriend
Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2011
How do you change the way the drop-down area message looks? Like you know, when you go into a town, and the message comes down. The font looks boring and bland. How do you change.

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
Years
Um...Well...Problem here with an emulator...

I usually use SNES9X for SNES emulation, but it suddenly stopped working for me. Every time I click on it, the icon pops up in the Toolbar, but the window doesn't come up. I have tried re-downloading it, and nothing happened. I do also have ZSNES, but I want SNES9X because I don't wanna start over on some games like Earthbound >_>

So yeah, any suggestions?

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2010
I tried searching the thread, but not much shows up. I don't really know what to search for I guess. >.< If this has been answered somewhere else, forgive me and point me in the right direction!

I have all my GBA Pokemon games, but when my old DS died I got a DSi which doesn't have the GBA game slot. An R4 is coming in the mail so I can play all my favorite games again. I was wondering, is there someway I can get my saves off of the GBA games and use them in my R4 games? Seems like a stretch, but people were mentioning somehow connecting games to the computer, so I figured it might be possible...

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
Actually, the R4 can't play GBA Games. Unless there is an R4 for GBA...
Anyway, I read on here somewhere that if you get the "Internal Battery has run dry..." Message, this is serious and there is some option you need to change. I can't find the thread, so if someone can direct me to it or answer the question themselves, that would be great.
nvmnd, found it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2010
I'm making a hack of Fire Red and have run into some troubles.

For some sprites such as the starters I just want to import a different sprite. unLZ.GBA glitches up my sprites even though they are indexed and I cannot work out how to import sprites on RSBall.

Help?

Back