• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BGFM Essentials Pack

Should I keep finding new resources to add on to the pack?

• Total voters

JokerBen

Director of Pokémon Nobelium
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
This is my own pack of Essentials and it has all original scripts, it is an edit of Version 11 of the original. There is an updated in it, so when I make a new one, you can simply update it.

Contents
Spoiler:

Download (Finally)
[S-HIGHLIGHT]NOTE: MUSIC WAS TO LARGE TO FIT IN ONE .ZIP FILE! I HAVE MULTIPLE![/S-HIGHLIGHT]

I will attach Credits.txt for credit list, and some sample pictures and music.

Bugs (Green=Fixed in next update, Yellow=I'll have difficulty fixing, Red=Cannot be fixed):
Spoiler:

What to expect in the next update:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2013
Can't wait ^^, will the tile sets include the HG/SS B/W D/P insides or just the insides? I've found a couple but things like Gyms and other miscellaneous insides I can't seem to find.

JokerBen

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
Can't wait ^^, will the tile sets include the HG/SS B/W D/P insides or just the insides? I've found a couple but things like Gyms and other miscellaneous insides I can't seem to find.

Thank you very much! There are some inside tiles, but a lot of them are outside. I currently do not have gym tiles is RMXP, as those are hard to get, but if you know of a contributor, plz tell me

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2013
you're welcome, Oh I see, In that case I'll have to see if I can't learn how to rip them myself, if so I can figure it out I'll surely contribute :)

JokerBen

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
Hey everyone, a friend of mine challenged me to see how many downloads this will get! Sooooooo, make sure to tell your friends if they're in need of resources for RMXP!

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2015
um, i must ask, what can we do with these downloads? Are they just art? Can we run the graphics to make our own games?

JokerBen

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
um, i must ask, what can we do with these downloads? Are they just art? Can we run the graphics to make our own games?

Yup, they're RMXP compatible, an can be used with Pokemon Essentials. So the answer is yes

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2015
you know, just because we have a tool at our desposal, does not mean we have to use it. We can always ask people for answers. This is why I hardly ever use a calculator. I much rather use my head

Anyway, what would you recommend for a beginner who has a Mac?

Last edited:

JokerBen

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
you know, just because we have a tool at our desposal, does not mean we have to use it. We can always ask people for answers. This is why I hardly ever use a calculator. I much rather use my head

Anyway, what would you recommend for a beginner who has a Mac?

I do not believe RMXP is good for MAC, but what do I know :P I use windows

Exactly what I was going to say :P

the__end

Pixel Artist
Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2016
How about some example pics?
I don't want to download an huge pack of graphics without knowing if they are useful.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
attachment.php

This isn't a good Charset.
It would look odd with Direction Fix on, and doesn't work without it.
Unless it's different in the .zip file?

JokerBen

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
attachment.php

This isn't a good Charset.
It would look odd with Direction Fix on, and doesn't work without it.
Unless it's different in the .zip file?

Hmmm I see your point. I think PC messes up the attachments here, but it is different in the .zip

Back