• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OOC:// The Children Are Hunted

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
I secretly enjoy torturing my characters. XD I'm curious to see how this will go.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
I think all of us have that mean streak in them. It would be no fun if everything went perfectly for them. Real people aren't perfect. Real people get strains and sprains and broken arms from time to time. I like being mean to my characters, but only to a certain extent.

Also, I want some feedback. What do you all think I should evolve Amber into? Should I leave her an Eevee? Or should she become a Leafeon, Glaceon, or Umbreon. I've already got a psychic, water, and elctric type on my team, and I established that she hates the Fire Stone. I'm not planning on evolving her anytime soon, but I was trying to decide what I would do with her. And please don't give me the 'do whatever you want with her.' If I could decide what I wanted, I wouldn't ask for help. If it matters, the last member of my team is going to be a dragon type, when I finally have an excuse to obtain one. Probably a Bagon.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
Leafeon maybe, if we could figure out how that would work in this place. XD Deluge can learn some ice moves so it would be a bit pointless for you to get a Glaceon.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
That's actually a good question. How would pokemon with location evolutions work here? I mean, maybe we could have a location that makes sense, like becomeing a Glaceon in Antartica or something. The other evolutionary methods can apply to this world, so why not. And thanks for the feedback. A grass type would definately help fill out my team a bit. And I believe that Bagon and it's evolutions can learn some fire type moves as well.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
Yep they can as far as I know. No problem I'm actually not sure what to give Zoran for his last Pokemon. I know his fifth one's a Ralts but not sure otherwise.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
That would be good. I'll consider it, thanks!

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
I'm probably gonna give Mark a 7th Pokemon, just to introduce the idea of a PC. So, it's only fair if everybody who wants to, can. Also, I'm adding a new challenge, a Tournament. Once you get 8 Badges ;D, then you get to face off against 5 opponents ;D. Connection? I think yes.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Yup, expect AAPM tournament to be crashed with RDM members.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
That should be the fun part. Party crashing is both irritating and amusing.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
I'll get the Devisers some sort of machine to turn make everyone else think they are humans. ;D

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
It could be like Zorua and Zoroark's ability Illusion. That can take the form of humans. It could be expanded from that maybe.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
No, not at all. Let's not use levels though. Let's leave it at, Garet's really tough.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
No bother at all. ^^

Quick Update on Gym Leaders. Soon, there may be a new one. *cough* Shauntal *cough*

Back