• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] FT Events and Shinys LF Other Events and Shinys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 6, 2016
Updated: so after trading some, I added about 5-6 to the list after Galileos Rayquaza!

So, first off, I have no proofs for the events or shinys. All of the shinys have a blue pentagon and the same goes for some of the event Pokemon, except of course for the ones that are older. On top of that, some of these are clones I acquired from others. Im in search of other events and shinys I don't have. Let me know if there's anything that interests you.

Here are the events I have for trade:
-20th Anniversary-Manaphy
-20th Anniversary-Darkrai
-20th Anniversary-Jirachi
-20th Anniversary-Celebi
-20th Anniversary- Mew
-GameStop 2016- Darkrai
-XYZ shiny Xerneas
-XYZ shiny Yveltal
-XYZ shiny Zygarde
-Aldora Bird trio
-Pokebank HA Regi trio
-Harry's Hoopa
-Mac's Hoopa
-2016 Movie Volcanion
-2016 PokeScrapCampaign HA shiny Mewtwo
-2014 Diancie (from America and Europe)
-2013 Japanese shiny Genesect
-2011 Ash's Pikachu
-2013 GameStop Shiny Giratina
-2015 Pokebank HA Feraligtr, Typhlosion, and Meganium
-2014 PokeMegaStone Event Heracross
-2015 PokeDistribution HA Samurott, Emboar
-2009 Movie Giveaway Shaymin
-2013 SpringGamestop Meleotta
-2012 GameStopDistribution Keldeo
-2014 HalloweenCelebration Gourgeist( evolved from the pumkaboo)
-Galileo's Rayquaza
-Lance's Dragonite
-Hope's Diancie
-Stevens Beldum
-Whitneys Miltank
-2012 PokeWorldChampionship Pikachu (knows Fly)
-Surf Pikachu
-2014 Halloween Gengar
-Spring 2012 Reshiram

Also, the shinys I have for trade are:
Lugia, Tornadus, Thundurus, Gastrodon, 6IV Ditto, Bulbasaur, Marshstomp, Umbreon, Swinub, Tyrogue, Vaporeon, Mareep, Buneary, Hitmonlee, Scizor, Lapras with 4em, Charmander, Kangaskhan, Voltorb, Houndour, Eevee, Milotic, Feebas, Froakie, Squirtle, and Talonflame.

Last edited:

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
Hello, I have the SUM2013 Dialga and Palkia and GAMESTP Raikou, Entei and Suicine to offer (all five of them are shiny).

I'd like the 20th Anniversary Mew, 20th Anniversary Darkrai, PokeScrap Mewtwo, and XYZ Xerneas and Yveltal if they are the ones from this year's event (I'm annoyed at myself for missing these five events, especially the last two because I forgot to check Serebii during May). I don't mind cloning any of yours if you'd prefer.

Years
Hey, I'm interested in your:
shiny thundurus and tornadus
Mac's Hoopa
2016 pokescrap mewtwo. could u give me the date received?
Ash's Pikachu
the 3 HA Johto starters from the pokebank event.

in return i can give u fancy and pokeball pattern vivillon, lance's dragonite, whitney's miltank, various diancies, movie 15 hoopa, shiny lopunny, shiny gardevoir, shiny lucario

btw can u tell me the OT of the 2014 diancie so that i can work out whether i have it or not :P

I was also wondering if u got my last PM?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 6, 2016
I would love Galileo's Rayquaza, and both surf pikachu and 2012 championship pikachu that knows fly, and the 2016 HA shiny Mewtwo. I have shiny Azumarill, shiny Chespin (with HA), shiny Totadile (with HA), shiny Bisharp, shiny Clawitzer, shiny Ponyta, and shiny Dratini to trade. I would trade 4 for 4. You could choose any 4 you want. Thanks!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 8, 2017
hello im interested in the shiny froakie and charmander, what are their ivs,nature,gender?
im willing to offer any of these shinies
ampharos,jumpluff,trevenant,pachirisu,feebas,zubat,tyranitar,garchomp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back