The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime

Notices

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Old February 23rd, 2013, 03:33 PM
Banjo123
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Docile
Hi who is your best anime pokemon character out if all the movies and tv seiries "AND WHY"?. mine is ash and dawn dawn because she owns piplup my favourate pokemon and then ash as he is one of the mine character in all of the movies, hope that you comment thank you
Banjo123
Old February 23rd, 2013, 07:44 PM
Dragooncroft
Tomb Raider

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via ICQ to Dragooncroft Send a message via AIM to Dragooncroft
I would say Jimmy/Ethan, Clair, or Lance and here's why:

Jimmy
Jimmy, to me, is the more powerful version of Ash. His personality is better, he fits into Pokemon better, his friends are interesting, his pokemon are better in my opinion, the character himself is mature and isn't full of bull crap, and he's cool. I think they should replace Ash with Jimmy because Ash has gone on too long. He needs to retire.

Clair
Oh where do I begin. She, for one, specializes in my favourite type. She is beautiful, smart, tough, and friendly. It was a joy watching her battle Ash in Johto. She is epic, and not a total jerk like some of the other gym leaders were. She is unique in her spirituals. She is also self-confident which I find very attractive in females. I liked her a lot.

Lance
I swear he invented the word cool. Again, he specializes in my favourite type of pokemon. He is tough, his personality is colourful, he is smart/tactical. And, what more do I have to explain. If Lance and Clair weren't "cousins", i'd love to see them shipping together.

Sorry if this was a lame response. I tried, but they are my favourite characters!

UPDATES:
Hatched a new Skarmory w/ Drill Peck
Haunter and Kadabra evolved into Gengar and Alakazam
Raised a Level 55 Poliwrath with a Mind-Reader/Fissure combo
Old March 4th, 2013, 03:11 PM
Gleam Noiyam
Pop Goes the Gleamsel.
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Gleam Noiyam Send a message via Skype™ to Gleam Noiyam
Um... there's no such thing "best" anime character. Honestly this question is a really hard one to answer because there's no such thing as a best character. ...But if you meant favorite... than my favorite is Misty, because, well, she is awesome and she always will be. I think that Misty was always amazing and she will forever remain number one in my heart. But she isn't he best character. As I said before there is no such thing as "best character".
Sheep and I fangirl about cute stuff too much. Current theme. Current obsessions.

Old April 2nd, 2013, 11:52 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Mine is Ash of course, then his friends like Iris, Cilan. I say those two should be more featured even after Dekorora Islands
Old April 4th, 2013, 05:42 PM
zdude18
Lone Wolf

Nature: Relaxed
if were talking about all characters ever im gonna go with ash, may, dawn, and looker
White 2: 3397 3474 0556
Old April 4th, 2013, 06:03 PM
Anna
Mad Queen
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
My favourite is... oh... I dunno... I guess I don't really have a favourite... there's nobody really fabulous enough for me to absolutely adore them...

NO OBVS IT'S CILAN I MEAN COME ON. He's ridiculous and fun and enthusiastic and knows a lot about various subjects but certainly not everything and he's such a dork and I love him. ♥♥♥ I just wish he got more character development. :(

Others I adore are... basically the entire BW cast? Junipapa for his ridiculousness, Stephan for his cheerful competitiveness, Bianca for her excitable nature, Burgundy and Georgia for their attitudes, Luke for his enthusiasm, Cameron for his hyperactive absent-mindedness, and of course Ash for his adorableness. And all their interactions with each other. :D BW is great yo.

- Aquacorde Themes -

- Aqua/Magma Fanclub -

- RT/AH Fanclub -

- RWBY Fanclub -

- Watch-Along Club -

- Pairs - Family - Lovelies -

- Theme - Av Art - Sig Gif -

The Choice Is Made
The Task Is Set
Old April 4th, 2013, 07:10 PM
zdude18
Lone Wolf

Nature: Relaxed
oh and barry has given me some huge laughs so i love that guy too
White 2: 3397 3474 0556
Old April 4th, 2013, 10:25 PM
mimimahboul
More than Awesome

Nature: Jolly
Don't know there are three:

James: I just really like James because he's hilarious.

Brock: Come on! Brock is the best cook ever!He is also really funny when he becomes romantic.

Gary: Gary describes me,he's a showoff and he thinks he's better than ash.He even beat the champion before Red in the game.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links