• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Out Of Childhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
"Hi Flame nice to meet you."

OOC: Sorry I have to go. My brother wants the computer. I'll try to get back on later.

William

PokeTrainer
Years
(((yes Im ranting, none of you know what I am tlking of anyway....Im just gonna say my earlier posts are disregarded...)))

READ: The One Who Makes Stampedes is merely munching down upon some grass in an open clearing of the woods. He had heard something earlier but it had disipated itself and so the tauros had remained feeding.

Alana

Years
Kari uses Metranome and transports the humans to the Sahara Dessert. "It'll take em awhile to fid use now." She laughs.

Merron

Hope of the Redoran
Years
12 feet in the door

Name: Chk-Chk (pronounced "chick chick"; it means "agile" in Butterfree)
Species: Caterpie
Personality: Cautious and distrustful.
Loves: Shady trees with juicy leaves and lots of holes to hide in, water.
Hates: Bird Pokemon, thunderstorms, loud noises.
Mother: Butterfree
Father: Masquerain

Other things: Chk-Chk is very fast, both in movement and in deciding what to do. Her father is very alert and nervous; she takes after him. Chk-Chk's mother is calm and nurturing, the core of the family.

...Unlike many other Caterpies, Chk-Chk is not afraid of water. Masquerain taught her how to weave an air sac from caterpillar silk and walk along the underside of the water's surface. She did this in order to escape from the Pokemon Center's lakeside backyard, where orphaned Pokemon are kept.

Chk-Chk does not look entirely like other Caterpies, either. Her legs are stronger, and she takes longer strides even though she is still very small. A sharp horn (like Wurmple's) protrudes from her backside. It is coated with a dark red irritant that hurts enemies.

Chk-Chk has been living in a very bushy Persim tree across the lake from the PC, and when other creatures pass by, she stands very still. Only the sharpest of eyes can discern her from the leaves that surround her, and only then if the owner has ascended the treacherously thick branches of the tree.

...Pokemon with keen ears might hear her lamenting "cthch cthch cthch" at night.

Merron

Hope of the Redoran
Years
IC:

Already it was morning. Sunlight glistened beautifully on the waves of Delving Lake, and a soft breeze brought the scent of aguav and iapappa to Chk-Chk's outstretched antennae.

"Chert-chzt," she said. "I am hungry, and have eaten all of the Persim. I will walk across the footpath when it is safe." Twigs and bitter persim leaves are not a baby Caterpie's preferred food; in order to grow strong and large, they must eat well and ingest a lot of sugar.

The path was silent, and nothing in the clearing beyond was stirring. Chk-Chk knew that she must be fast. There were Pidgey in these parts, and the mornings were a particularly dangerous time for small insects to be foraging. Inching her way down cautiously, Chk-Chk heard the voices of humans echoing across the lake. It was the Breeder who had put her in that horrible ugly yard, and the strange red-haired woman in the white dress who stood all day and night behind the counter of the hospital.

"Chitch, what stupid creatures," she mused.

king_pyratic

Domino, flamethrower!
Years
Name: Domino
What pokemon are you?:Absol
Personality:hasty
Loves:power
Hates:weakness
Mother:shrilop (absol)
Father:terek (absol)
Other things:i love speed

Merron

Hope of the Redoran
Years
oh no

Chk-Chk cast a gloomy glance across the road at the tree she'd spent the night in. It looked sickly and ragged from too much chewing. Nevermind, she thought. I couldn't help it. Scootching into the grassy meadow near the edge of a little wood, she followed the smell of iapapa greedily. Far in the distance she could hear strange noises, much unlike the conversation between the PC attendees.

"Chirritchi, there is a fight," she surmised. There were sounds like she had heard only in the human place, the harsh scrape of metal upon metal and the alien chugga chugga of some huge moving thing. An unpleasant smell mingled with the sweet scents of the meadow, and suddenly a rumbling came from the far end of the path. Clouds of dust arose as a terrifying box of metal and wood hurtled from the mouth of the woodland road on enormous wheels, spitting out foul black smoke and groaning like trees in a storm. Chk-Chk hid in the underbrush as it passed, hugging the ground in fright. Her large head followed the angry behemoth as it rolled along. With horror in her eyes, she saw a stack of cages full of wailing Pokemon, two of which imprisoned her loving parents.

"Skreeeee!!!" she called, her squeaky baby voice piercing the din. "Kitch (Dada)! Treeeeeewy (Mama)!!!!" Chk-Chk reared up and whirled her head and forlegs around in wide circles, crying desperately for Masquerain and Butterfree. The wicked machine did not stop; it simply rolled into the forest beyond her sight, and was gone. The little Caterpie started to tremble. "Treewy."

The sound of hoofbeats pierced the sudden calm. They were light and frantic... Chk-Chk raised her head and shook the tears out of her huge black eyes. A baby Tauros was running along the road in pursuit of the truck, but it had fallen far behind and was tiring. Supressing her fear, the little insect broke cover and scurried out into the bare dirt of the path. Still in shock over the sight of her parents in captivity, Chk-Chk said nothing but ran alongside the little Tauros until he grew short of breath and finally had to stop. Rearing up and looking him in the eyes, she said simply,

"We have to keep going, or they will be gone."

William

PokeTrainer
Years
(((Ok Merron Ill take it you are talking to my tauros...)))

He Who Makes Stampedes looks down at the strange caterpie. Still short on breath he looks after the path the rolling box went.

~Get on, I will continue.~ He says to the caterpie.

After the caterpie climbs upon his back the tauros takes off at a rate faster than before. The earth beneath his hoofs quakes as he tries to keepthe the trail of their parents capturs in sight.

Alana

Years
Kari was ticked and used Metranome. Skip floated out of the hole. She turned to Flame. "Hey Falme what do ya think we should do with him?" She asked with an evil grin.

Alana

Years
"Yes those are great ideas. What do you think Skip." Hangs him upside down. "What do you think we should do to you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back