• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings From The Pikachu Tracker

Years
Hello! You can call me Amy! I'm a Pikachu tracker! I hunt down Pikachu's for a living! Now, you're probably wondering, "Amy, WHY do you hunt Pikachu's?" Well, it's because they sell. For a ton. So I trap 'em, I take care of 'em, and then I sell 'em. So, there. You are probably also wondering where you can get one of these wonderful Pikachu's. Well, just PM me and I'll send you some pictures of your very own Pikachu! I can't send it to you but I can send you the pictures. It's cute. Anyway, despite being insane, I'm friendly! Thanks for reading! Say goodbye, Pi! Pi is my pet Pikachu.
Pi: Pika, pikaaaaaa!

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
Years
Heyo Amy! Welcome to the forums! Might go ahead and buy one of them Pikachus. I feel like I'm in the Mafia and not the one we have here. xD

Here's a little known secret; We're all insane here.

In any case, you should check out all the corners of the forums since you never know what you will find! There are some really cool stuff hidden away :P

Anyways, if there's anything you need help with or feel like chatting, feel free to send me a visitor/private message! Hope to see you around!

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
Years
Hey! Welcome to PC!
As you can tell, I quite enjoy pikachu as well :)

You'll fit in just fine, Just make sure to read the rules :)

I'm working on a rom, so if you'd like to help shoot me a pm!

Years
I would gladly hoard Pikachus because they are so cute. 8] I used to catch every one I found in R/S and keep them all! Ahah.. loved them that much. Welcome to PC, Amy. :3 Hope you'll like it here and will stick around, be sure to ask if you need help!

Back