• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: (NEW!) POKEMON TOPAZ by bazza

Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2009
I would absolutely LOVE this game if it weren't for the fakemon. It's not that they're not cool, I just love the original pokemon and I think it would be even more realistic if they were still there. Could you maybe put up an alternate version without the fakemon? If you did this would definitely be one of, if not my favorite pokemon hack of all time!

Dio

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
The game rocks but i want to tell you about a strange glitch:
I downloaded the rom from the website it was working well until i saved and reopened the game..i was
at the point that am a little above the cycle road (i dont have a bike yet) and i had a double battle and closed the game.when i opened the game the character switched with another character that was on the same area as mine and the screen was "a little down" (it didnt show all the things) and when i talked to the character that i was before he didnt talk-of course.The screen went normal when i got to the hospital..But when i reached the same area that my character was before then he stopped and i was walking invisible and stuck between walls that didnt exist
I hope u understand what i am talking about...

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2015
The game rocks but i want to tell you about a strange glitch:
I downloaded the rom from the website it was working well until i saved and reopened the game..i was
at the point that am a little above the cycle road (i dont have a bike yet) and i had a double battle and closed the game.when i opened the game the character switched with another character that was on the same area as mine and the screen was "a little down" (it didnt show all the things) and when i talked to the character that i was before he didnt talk-of course.The screen went normal when i got to the hospital..But when i reached the same area that my character was before then he stopped and i was walking invisible and stuck between walls that didnt exist
I hope u understand what i am talking about...

Yes this happens alot in some hacks, i think some data was overwritten somewhere...

But all you have to do is enter a building to fix it, and you may have to have the Walk through walls cheat handy.

Dio

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
Yes this happens alot in some hacks, i think some data was overwritten somewhere...

But all you have to do is enter a building to fix it, and you may have to have the Walk through walls cheat handy.

Well that was weird.Anywa thx for the help! :)

Surinade

Pokémon ROM- Hacker
Years
So the Team Rocket's hideout is just a house? Maybe you could use a warehouse.
Btw, I like that the truck is changed into a helicopter.

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2008
haha this game is sheer awesomeness! thanks bazza for making this youve done a great job! currently playing this on my psp. ive reached the 3rd gym and alls goin well and btw nice fakemon too. they dont have all the charm of the originalos ofcourse, but their still great on their own.

and LOL i had the charecter swap glitch and iw as like "WTF?!!!"
good thing i had saved before it so all i had to do was reload my game adn it was normal.

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2012
When i patch it on my ruby and start playing the game it goes black after the screen that says game freak
2004 it doesnt get to the title. how do i fix?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2009
Whoa, the website that was in your rom had strong support and fixed all the problems :)
I'll play your wicked awesome game after im done with quartz :)

KhaosKnight

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2015
When i patch it on my ruby and start playing the game it goes black after the screen that says game freak
2004 it doesnt get to the title. how do i fix?

this is something i posted a while back

Ok people since we cant learn to read than i am going to have to explain it...the ips patch DOES PATCH THE ROM FULLY you can try a bajillion roms wether they be clean, dirty, sparkled whatever...you have to go to bazzas freewebsite and get the full rom there...thats why the intro doesnt work and the starter chooser screen freezes...the whole topaz game takes a lot of memory so the ips cannot patch a ruby rom fully...you need the rom that bazza gives out...since we cannot give direct links to sites conntaining roms, you will just have to use our cunnning expertice(if you have it)
to find bazzas site...

sorry for the harshness but it needs to be said

Last edited:

bazzaroony

Pokemon Topaz Creator
Years
  • Seen May 13, 2009
It's been a while...

Thanks KhaosKnight for explaining to every1 why ips doens't work...
Also on the topaz site there is the latest update and i have fixed the errors that you have found "KhaosKnight" (well i think i got them all!)

There is a new ips to download ;)

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
All I have to say is Fire Red and Ruby Sprites don't mix. I really hope this game has a good storyline because the graphics are mediocre at best.

FR and Ruby OW sprites can be mixed.

As long as the Ruby OW's palettes don't get messed up.

All is great but you ruined it with the own created pokemons.

Fakemon are fine.

As long that you don't show them off.

KhaosKnight

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2015
Thanks KhaosKnight for explaining to every1 why ips doens't work...
Also on the topaz site there is the latest update and i have fixed the errors that you have found "KhaosKnight" (well i think i got them all!)

There is a new ips to download ;)

Glad i could help Bazza. Now could you tell me how you fixed

"The major glitch that has been noticed by a few people, that sometimes your sprite switches to another character off the screen!"

I have been having the same problem in my hack and was wondering how you fixed it.

Back