Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Progressing Games

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Progressing Games All game threads go in this forum. Come and check out the games in development, or make a thread for your own. Constructive criticism is welcome!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old 3 Weeks Ago (09:27 PM).
PokeTwerp
MasterBall Abuser

Nature: Bashful
Just what the doctor prescribed a fakemon hack and one that shows potential at that.

Old 3 Weeks Ago (07:15 AM).
Ęℓαчиıı
Scolipede
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Quote originally posted by PokeTwerp:
Just what the doctor prescribed a fakemon hack and one that shows potential at that.
D'aww, thank you~!
However, this isn't a hack! It is a fangame, but I am glad that you think it shows potential!

Update
January 4, 2015

I am currently updating the first post! Not only that, I have updated the logo to match the new name and theme of the game. In terms of the story, I have mostly fleshed out the main 'legend' behind the Azelon region and worked on the basic synopsis of the plot. I have also updated the three supporter userbars for the game! If you look close enough, you just might be bale to see their evolutions. ;P Check the first post to get the code, if you'd like to show your support.

I am also working on a wikia for this game, which will feature all of its the Pokémon featured in the game. However, the progress is extremely slow and it will not be done for quite some time. Anyways, be on the look out for further updates!
Old 3 Weeks Ago (12:48 PM).
Rayquaza.
Lead Dev in Pokémon Chaos

It's great to see this game back up. It has always had the potential to be a brilliant game and I look forward to seeing more.
Old 3 Weeks Ago (12:05 AM).
Ęℓαчиıı
Scolipede
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by Rayquaza.:
It's great to see this game back up. It has always had the potential to be a brilliant game and I look forward to seeing more.
Thank you!
I'm very glad to be working on it and this time, I'm not going to burn myself by binge mapping.

As a side note, I will be revealing the starter lines tomorrow! If you're opposed to this, please let me know before I spoil for you! Otherwise, they will be posted once I get the template done.
Old 2 Weeks Ago (11:14 AM).
Ęℓαчиıı
Scolipede
Community Supporter

Okay, time to show off the starters and their evolutions as promised! I've put them in a spoiler in case anyone doesn't wish to see them. Otherwise, I hope these may influence your final decision when the time comes!~ Also, I've been branching out and doing some extra mapping that I'll be posting below. If you see any errors, let me know! I'm still not used to mapping with these tiles. ;

Spoiler:
Purleaf
ニャー ハ Nyāha
Purleaf evolves into Tiglade starting at level 18, which then evolves into Manteclaw starting at level 32. Of course, a female Manteclaw looks different than the male. She is pictured below the main evolution line.

Lavapho
炎シール Honoshiru
Lavapho evolves into Sulpheal starting at level 16, which then evolves into Walburst starting at level 36.

Hydrake

水トカゲ Mizutokage
Hydrake evolves into Drininja starting at level 14, which then evolves into Sagaqua starting at level 38.

Here are a few screenshots that may or may not be the final product! Also, I know that... the backsprite is out of date. x.x' Hence why I haven't shown any battle screenies yet. Next batch should be updated at least a little. Anyways, here you go!

Spoiler:
Old 2 Weeks Ago (10:22 PM).
PokeTwerp
MasterBall Abuser

Nature: Bashful
WOW those starter evolution lines blew my mind looks like im going to have to start several new games when the games released unless the starters are obtainable out in the wild or gifts they are just that amazing.

Old 1 Week Ago (09:55 AM).
Ęℓαчиıı
Scolipede
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by PokeTwerp:
WOW those starter evolution lines blew my mind looks like im going to have to start several new games when the games released unless the starters are obtainable out in the wild or gifts they are just that amazing.
Thank you!~

I'm very glad you like then. n_n There is a way to get the other starters in the game, but it is rather late and close to the post-game. I'm thinking of making it where you can have multiple save files, for that very reason!
Old 1 Week Ago (01:16 PM).
Florio
Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner

Nature: Lax
The maps look great! I can't see anything wrong with them. My only suggestion is to not use so much decoration (flowers, sticks, etc). Use about half as much decoration and I think it would look much better.
Old 1 Week Ago (01:25 PM).
Ęℓαчиıı
Scolipede
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by Florio:
The maps look great! I can't see anything wrong with them. My only suggestion is to not use so much decoration (flowers, sticks, etc). Use about half as much decoration and I think it would look much better.
Thanks and okie dokie! I wasn't sure if I was overdoing it, since it looked a little plain with out them but I can tone down on them. :'D
Old 1 Week Ago (12:36 PM).
PokemonFrontier

Good job on the music it sounds fantastic haha
Old 1 Week Ago (06:06 PM).
Ęℓαчиıı
Scolipede
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by PokemonFrontier:
Good job on the music it sounds fantastic haha
Thank you! I'm glad that our composer is doing a fantastic job~

Sponsored Links