• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Ice Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Beta 1

Hey Kebbles, will Beta 1 come out soon? Looking forward to the special Victini event that no other hack does.

Ultimo1991

Team Ultimo/Infinity Leader
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
Kebbles i was kinda wondering what that bubble was for in the torn world pic? just kinda curious or is it not suspose to be there at all?

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Hey, are they any Fakemon's in this game?

P.S: I think this is a great hack. I'll surely play it once there's a download link.
There might be a couple, like new evolutions to original pokemon.
Thank you :) and the beta shouldn't be to far away..

hes a quick idea for mewtwo that ya could add as an event well for the final battle with the leader of team rocket have him/her have caught mewtwo but cannot control him in battle yet so then you force him to agree to release mewtwo if you beat him in battle and afterwords you do they disband or whatever your plan was and leave then mewtwo goes up to you using his psychic powers to thank you and says that he wants you to proe yoursef hell then heal ya and you have a chance to save and then you have to catch/defeat mewtwo to leave the place. (just a quick idea since i seen mewtwo and team rocket xD! you dont have to add but its an idea i wanted to put out there^^)
That's a nice idea i'll keep it in mind but im not sure what i'll do with mewtwo yet, i dont no if i'll even include him in the game, but thanks ultimo :)

Kebbles, are you going to add Black and White Kyurem like the ones i sent to you? I think that would be a good idea cause other hacks still dont have them.
I am going to add one of them, i havn't decided on which one i'll use yet.
Thanks for all that stuff too :)

Isnt that a little to much? after all they wouldnt really be black/white Kyreum with there actual move now would they? but hey thats for Keebles to decide for now id say he should just stick with doing what hes been doing and if he decide to add them later fine by me^^
Hmm they wouldn't have there original moves as they would be new and I cant insert new moves yet.

I dont think its too much, kebbles is making a hack for everyone, not for himself only so we better give him good ideas for future uses.

BTW, im shocked with the progress. Its way too fast for a one man made hacked. Thumbs up kebbles!
Thanks, I havn't made much progress lately as i have been busy at work.

yea it is going quite fast and looks better then almost every other hack ive played to say the least^^ but he has quite alot of experience so thats always a plus!
Wow, I dont no about that, silver legend and legend of giratina and in there own league, but hopefully one day this game will be as well known as them.
Thanks alot :D

Hey Kebbles, will Beta 1 come out soon? Looking forward to the special Victini event that no other hack does.
Um, maybe in 2 or 3 weeks, depending on my personal life.

Kebbles i was kinda wondering what that bubble was for in the torn world pic? just kinda curious or is it not suspose to be there at all?
Ive set the torn world weather to underwater, so theres bubbles and fog, it looks kinda tripped out lol do you reckon it looks bad? coz i'll just change it to fog?

Update:
Just a small update to the first post, sorry guys.

Ultimo1991

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
nope it looks ok now that there is an explanation to why there was a bubble but possible make it a little more bubbly if your gonna do that if you can that is^^

EDIT: i havent played the legend of giritina or silver legend but i have seen some of their screenies they are quite good but in my opinion i still like how you set yours up better not only that i love this story more then those two^^

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
nope it looks ok now that there is an explanation to why there was a bubble but possible make it a little more bubbly if your gonna do that if you can that is^^

EDIT: i havent played the legend of giritina or silver legend but i have seen some of their screenies they are quite good but in my opinion i still like how you set yours up better not only that i love this story more then those two^^

Oh good :) yeah I wish i could do that but I'm not good at that kinda stuff.
Theres a bubble roughly every two seconds.

Thanks man, i appreciate that alot :D

Another Update: (Cause I felt bad for the small one)
I've just finished the starter script and I'm ready to start on the first actual town.
Also I've inserted Beldum, he still has Bulbasaurs cry as I inserted him over Bulba so I could add more moves to Beldum.
Galaxy-2.png

Also introducing the first new move (I've made a few already though)
Bump:
Power - 50
Effect - Nothing

Enjoy :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Nice. Still looking forward to this. Hope you will insert a Black Kyurem/ White Kyurem event.

Ultimo1991

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023

Oh good :) yeah I wish i could do that but I'm not good at that kinda stuff.
Theres a bubble roughly every two seconds.

Thanks man, i appreciate that alot :D

Another Update: (Cause I felt bad for the small one)
I've just finished the starter script and I'm ready to start on the first actual town.
Also I've inserted Beldum, he still has Bulbasaurs cry as I inserted him over Bulba so I could add more moves to Beldum.
Galaxy-2.png

Also introducing the first new move (I've made a few already though)
Bump:
Power - 50
Effect - Nothing

Enjoy :)
nice i have a feeling ima love this even more nice idea for a starting atk^^ was wondering if you decided what the rivals poke will be yet?

EDIT: every two seconds ok thats a decent enough time frame it will work for now but i still wanna test it to actually see xD! cant wait for this beta its gotta a heck of a lot better my favorite so far.^^

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Why was Beldum inserted in to the ROM when it's already present later anyway? Part of changing your Pokédex I guess?

Like the new tree tiles by the way, they must take up a lot of space mind XD

Ultimo1991

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
Why was Beldum inserted in to the ROM when it's already present later anyway? Part of changing your Pokédex I guess?

it was so he'd have an easier time giving him new moves and a new movset^^

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Ok, well for future reference the easiest way is going through YAPE and deleting moves for evolve Pokémon, as they have multiple 'lv 1' moves that are pointless. Reinserting over another Pokémon is a much longer and pointless process ><

Ultimo1991

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023

Ok, well for future reference the easiest way is going through YAPE and deleting moves for evolve Pokémon, as they have multiple 'lv 1' moves that are pointless. Reinserting over another Pokémon is a much longer and pointless process ><

Yep i kno that but not my place to tell him how he wants to do it^^ also i think its so its easier to edit the pokedex for him idk otherwise^^

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
nice i have a feeling ima love this even more nice idea for a starting atk^^ was wondering if you decided what the rivals poke will be yet?

EDIT: every two seconds ok thats a decent enough time frame it will work for now but i still wanna test it to actually see xD! cant wait for this beta its gotta a heck of a lot better my favorite so far.^^

Thanks :) um kinda but it will be a secret untill you play the game, ill say one thing, it will be a dark type.

Proud helper! Should I give a title like mine a go tonight?

Sure are! :D
Yeah man for sure!

Ah good question, in yape beldum only has one move slot and as I wanted to give him many moves and save myself sometime using sebbes pokedex editor I just inserted him over bulbasaur, it isnt really that hard all I have to do now is change the cry and you wouldnt even tell.

And thanks :) yeah they do, would you believe they were very easy to insert if you look closely they are a very simple design but they look very realistic?

Kinda true lol :D

Update:
Bensgraphic design is the first member of Team Galaxy, he is the games spriter and banner artist, he is in the process of designing the games hero, so im looking forward to a new hero. Thanks Ben, and welcome to the team :D​

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Ideas for your hack.

Hey Kebbles. I've seen the sprites of Black/White Kyurem FranzFM sent to you. I also read your post saying that you might insert one. Well, I have an idea. If you have a day & night system in Galaxy Elements, you should make White Kyurem appear in the morning & Black Kyurem appear in the night. If not, create two new caves containing both of the Kyurem's. This will make your hack worthwhile playing.

Hope this gave you inspiration for a new event.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Dark type awsome im looking forward to it and cant wait^^
Yeah hopefully you all like who I choose.

Hey Kebbles. I've seen the sprites of Black/White Kyurem FranzFM sent to you. I also read your post saying that you might insert one. Well, I have an idea. If you have a day & night system in Galaxy Elements, you should make White Kyurem appear in the morning & Black Kyurem appear in the night. If not, create two new caves containing both of the Kyurem's. This will make your hack worthwhile playing.

Hope this gave you inspiration for a new event.
I won't be having a day/night system intill I learn how to edit the palletes of the system so lights turn on at night. And intill I learn how to make certain Pokemon appear at night. But thanks I like the idea and I'll most likely be going with the caves unless one of them in involved in the main event.

Update:
Heres an update :)
Galaxy-3.png

New bug catcher sprite.

Galaxy2-3.png

Skorupi, a common Pokemon in the Latrobe Region.

Galaxy3-3.png

Route One is almost complete
;) I'll put up screenies on Tuesdays update.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back