• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 24, 2022
for some reason i go to get the mystery gift and she says the guardian of the forrest do you want this and i say yes so then the game freezes and i get this error

Spoiler:
why is this i realy want celiby if thats what it is

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 24, 2022
how do i evolve my sneasle into weavile is it trade based or do i still need the razor claw i confused because there is no time system

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2023
Hi,I'm a newbie
Can I ask a queston:How can I have pokemon have in trade like machap,genger,steelix,mangezone
Sorry for my bad English

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
Ok, I don't know how to make a direct access from my desktop.
I download it, click on game.exe... and I can play, but, once I close the game, how can I keep playing?

I dragged all of the components onto my desktop and placed all of the scattered pieces in a single folder.

how do u go to options and make the screen bigger

In the game menu, go to "Options" and scroll down to "Screen Size." You can then change the size between four different sized screens.

for some reason i go to get the mystery gift and she says the guardian of the forrest do you want this and i say yes so then the game freezes and i get this error

Spoiler:
why is this i realy want celiby if thats what it is

You have to download the new version, which is Version 1.17. I think this is it, but I'm not 100% sure since I forgot to save the link. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5A2VYZXL
I can`t download the latest version!
It says Is Invalid link!

Try this: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5A2VYZXL

how do i evolve my sneasle into weavile is it trade based or do i still need the razor claw i confused because there is no time system

Sneasel evolves into Weavile by trading it while holding Blackglasses. 4th Gen items aren't in this game.

Hi,I'm a newbie
Can I ask a queston:How can I have pokemon have in trade like machap,genger,steelix,mangezone
Sorry for my bad English

In Krypton City's Communication Center (believe that's the town with the 2nd Gym), you can go up the stairs and talk to the lady there. She will teach you how to trade. Pokkemon that evolve in trades do evolve that way in Raptor.

Are there mining levels past 9?
Edit: I'm stuck in Terra cave without a pokemon that can learn surf, help please D:

There are no more levels after 9; reaching that far gets you Dig. You can't Surf out, you have to go and faint/catch Groudon and Kyogre in their respective caves.

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
thats what im saying, I don't have pokemon with surf. I accidentally saved before realizing I didn't have a pokemon with surf

I completed the caves a while ago, so I don't remember it exactly. What seems to be the problem, do you need to Surf to reach Kyogre or something? I'm pretty sure you don't need Surf to enter the caves.

tvoza2

Armored Skarmory
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 1, 2019
any chance of a sequel or updated version with gen 5 pkmn?

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
I have now the final version, thanks!
But i don`t know how to upgrade the game without losing the save data!
How do I do!?

If you want to keep your original data, you should copy your rx.data, and move it somewhere safe, and move it back when you move all of the files into one folder on your desktop. I moved my data to the recycle bin while I did this process.

any chance of a sequel or updated version with gen 5 pkmn?

Yes, Wichu announced that there will be Gen 5 Pokemon in Raptor in a future release, but no Gen 5 moves, items, or abilities.

mattfriends

Inactive... :(
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 16, 2015
If you want to keep your original data, you should copy your rx.data, and move it somewhere safe, and move it back when you move all of the files into one folder on your desktop. I moved my data to the recycle bin while I did this process.

Yes, Wichu announced that there will be Gen 5 Pokemon in Raptor in a future release, but no Gen 5 moves, items, or abilities.

Wait... I though Pokémon Raptor finished long time ago.
Are you sure you are going to add the 5th generation Pokémon?

Back