• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
and one can't see new beta 4 Pokémon light platinum
You know when (beta4 pokemon light patinum) exactly will be???
I hope that it won't be thrown on rapidshare or other paid services with accounts premium and so on, and so forth By the way it was supposed to be about 3: 25 PM what's up?

Ya 3:25 pm, but what time zone? This is the WORLD WIDE web remember?

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2023
Here, in Brazil, 2:33 PM. Wes will probably release it at night, he has a personal life to, and it's Saturday ! He might not be home, let's wait.

TheReal

Epic Member
Years
Wes didn't post again since he announce the new release date, did he? Maybe 15 days were just a estimate of the time he will need to finish the hack and probably he will not release it today. Let's calm down, I'm waiting too and it's by far my favourite hack.

DMAC

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2015
For me i think it is better when they release a deadline. I mean look how many more hits he is getting on this page, as well as the buzz it has created. I may drive most people crazy, but that is half the fun. WELL DONE WES! CAN'T WAIT!

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2014
For me i think it is better when they release a deadline. I mean look how many more hits he is getting on this page, as well as the buzz it has created. I may drive most people crazy, but that is half the fun. WELL DONE WES! CAN'T WAIT!

The problem isnt releasing a deadline. The problem is meeting it. Something always comes up that delays the progress (RL, boredom, annoyance etc.) which leads to people complaining, being dissappointed and altogether nothing good.

DMAC

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2015
The problem isnt releasing a deadline. The problem is meeting it. Something always comes up that delays the progress (RL, boredom, annoyance etc.) which leads to people complaining, being dissappointed and altogether nothing good.

Of course not meeting a deadline is part of the process but those things happen. Sure people are bound to get frustrated, but that just makes it that much better. You cannot doubt the amount of attention this hack is drawing from all around the world. How can you say nothing good. this hack definately has the most hype. But i can see where you are coming from Huaojozu. We all cant wait.

DIEHARDSWAGGER

Sage Of Six Paths
Years
-I Don't Even Think It's Gonna Be Released Today Because Wes Did Say It Took A While For All The Editing And People Assumed It Was Gonna Be Today Just Cause He Said How Long Something Else Took. My Suggestion Is: Let The Hacker Hack In Peace. Errrbody In A Rush.

Years
Here, in Brazil, 2:33 PM. Wes will probably release it at night, he has a personal life to, and it's Saturday ! He might not be home, let's wait.

aight thnx. which side of brazil? cuz theres two time zones in brazil. Im on the east coast us, so what time zone is wesley in?

yozdutzu

the master of all legends
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 11, 2011
i knew it it wont be released today because he is bussy so i will wait in peace

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2023
In fact, we have 4 time zones. Wes, I believe, is in the same as I, from Brasilia. 6:02 PM

yozdutzu

the master of all legends
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 11, 2011
hey i just asked i didnt kill someone or something

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Peoples you must wait when Wesley post it, for what you are asking when it will posted or something, that dont help.

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2010
Hi!

I have some questions about this beta, and this hacks generally!

1. Could someone give me a link to the guide on how to use these hacks? coulden't find it.
2. Is it supposed to be both english and spanish language combined in this hack?
3. If I for instance play the Beta 3, could I use this savefile on the 4.th Beta?
4. When I heal my pokemon at a pokemon-center, it often takes very long because of 20 senteces that look like this(not exactly the same letters in that order.): "RVRVRKRJR OLSLSLLSLLOWKNNW"
5. Is it supposed to rain, snow, sandstorm and some other weather constantly? If so, am I the only one who finds this irritating over time? Would be ok if it only snowed at the mouintain, sandstorms at deserts and rain elseware with a commonlyrate of 20% or something.
And 6, hopefully you understood me and wont flame me for this, I am 100% noob at this you know :)

Thanks for the hack :)

Looking forward to the full release.

Back