• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters

*ADJ*

Mmm I'd say amateur trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 31, 2015
Alright so pm or vm me when you are ready to trade

jefflee915

Treating all pokemon equally
Years
Hey, I'm just starting diamond and need some good party balancers since my party sucks so far.. Well do you have a charmander and a piplup by any chance? If so, could you pm me if you want to trade.. It's not mandatory but help out a fellow trainer in need. I'm sorry if I can't give you something great in return. Thanks..

Years
Hey, I'm just starting diamond and need some good party balancers since my party sucks so far.. Well do you have a charmander and a piplup by any chance? If so, could you pm me if you want to trade.. It's not mandatory but help out a fellow trainer in need. I'm sorry if I can't give you something great in return. Thanks..

well ive got both of them if youd like but if you havent beat the elite four yet i cant trade you the charmander since it isnt in the sinnoh dex

NTJ

Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2010
I can trade you a Lv 1 Gible /Moveset : Tackle , Outrage , Sand Tomb , Dragon Claw
for Growlithe Lv 1 /Egg Moves : Flare Blitz , Crunch

Years
wants:
shiny ditto lvl 24 jolly nature
shiny snorlax lvl 48 male naughty nature
shiny geodude lvl 11 female relaxed nature
shiny togepi lvl 18 male impish nature
shiny psyduck lvl 20 female adamant nature

offering:CMT

Years
wants:
shiny ditto lvl 24 jolly nature
shiny snorlax lvl 48 male naughty nature
shiny geodude lvl 11 female relaxed nature
shiny togepi lvl 18 male impish nature
shiny psyduck lvl 20 female adamant nature

offering:CMT

i like these:
UT Manaphy Lv.1(nature: jolly)
T Staraptor Lv.52(nature: Rash)
T eevee Lv.5(nature: jolly)
T chikorita Lv.24(nature: quiet)

and this:
*Charizard Lv.100(nature: modest)
291/181/183/346/196/298

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
What would you want for your Deoxys?

I have 6 Red Shards, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Articuno, Moltres, Heatran, Azelf, Uxie and Rotom that I am willing to trade, but not all of them :P

I'm also interested in your Regigigas...

Years
What would you want for your Deoxys?

I have 6 Red Shards, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Articuno, Moltres, Heatran, Azelf, Uxie and Rotom that I am willing to trade, but not all of them :P

I'm also interested in your Regigigas...

im sorry bayokko just traded for the deoxys a minute ago, but i still have regigigas. what are the natures of rotom and heatran?

Back