• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Agent9

You could care less....
Years
Yami_Zidane said:
*Slaps Barbroach* ok thats just downright SPAM please stop or we may have to concider your place in the SHC

That goes for the rest of you

im getting really sick of this, we want posts with actuall content not pointess stuff PLEASE think before you post. If it wont add anything to the topic at hand then Don't post it

But I didn't do anything.....

Nice Typhlosion by the way Yami_Zidane, I might try for that once I purify Quilava and trade it to emerald to hatch some eggs. (Run-on sentence)

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Agent9 said:
But I didn't do anything.....

Nice Typhlosion by the way Yami_Zidane, I might try for that once I purify Quilava and trade it to emerald to hatch some eggs. (Run-on sentence)

That was aimed at the select few who are just babbling on about random things that have nothing to do with the club, they should know who they are.

ahh Typhlosion, **** thing took ages to get XD breeding Cyndaquil eggs for ages.. but was it worth it.

Persona

Banned
Years
*yawn* must....stay awake.....so i can get....that...... shiny shuppet, i think i'm gonna work on getting it after 15 minutes....after all i can't stay playing my game for half the day O.o

~D.S~

Agent9

You could care less....
Years
Yami_Zidane said:
That was aimed at the select few who are just babbling on about random things that have nothing to do with the club, they should know who they are.

ahh Typhlosion, **** thing took ages to get XD breeding Cyndaquil eggs for ages.. but was it worth it.

In Emerald, the ability Flame Body, cuts the number of steps taken to hatch an egg. so it won't be much. I might get thousand of cyndaquils. What would we good stats and good nature?

Persona

Banned
Years
ok i got bak on my gba sp.....playing emerald, i'm tired of this shuppet! >.< i'm just gonna search for random shinies o and btw....barboach finding a shiny bagon will take u a long time and it will be hard bcuz even finding a normal bagon is kinda gonna be uncommon or rare 2 find........

~D.S~

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Morning all, I'm in the Seviper patch raising my Jolteon, just hit a Lombre, not shiny. V(>_<)V Okay in the last 12 hours we've went up by 4-5 pages, again. Can we please cut down on the needlees chit-chat? It's nice to know everyone's having fun looking, but an update every 15 minutes or so really isn't needed.

Persona

Banned
Years
i know wat room ur talking about, but still i think there r other pokemon in there then just that, besides a shiny bagon would be hard, post if u ever find 1 and don't post if u don't.....xd that way i'll know ;)

~D.S~

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
im in the only place to get them in a special room in meteor falls and i swear theres only bagons in here

Persona

Banned
Years
hmmmm....well i must've forgotten then, ya i believe that theres only bagons in there.....xd its just i haven't went 2 meteor falls in awhile.......

~D.S~

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
for real guys ryanDS or what ever ur name is and barboach are here just posting away why dont u make ur own club about posting what ever u want

bellsprout update filled another box and a couple good bellsprouts but no shiny

Persona

Banned
Years
ya we r......its ok thanx for the tip shuckle but i don't think we need 2 make a thread of that.......i can't find ne shinies yet, right now i'm on route 121 again, searching for a shiny shuppet. i hope i find 1 ^^'

~D.S~

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
u only do it sometimes check 6 pages ago and that post about mew that was probably one of the most stupid post in this club.

no update on bellsprout

plus mm i know what the next star is i found it by accident

Persona

Banned
Years
Shiny Shuckle said:
u only do it sometimes check 6 pages ago and that post about mew that was probably one of the most stupid post in this club.

no update on bellsprout

plus mm i know what the next star is i found it by accident

u know, u don't have 2 critisise me for posting about the mew.....i don't post about it nemore, so just forgot about it, ok? thank u

~D.S~

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2006
still haven't found a shroomish, looking 4 randoms 1s on route 110 now, my sister got a shiny cleffa which evolved

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Well, nothing on my game. I'm switching to my friends game, because she'll be down here (my home) to get her Seviper. Must look at him while I still can! *switches carts* I hit a Swablu, not shiny. Though I was happy it only took around 50 hours on her game to get a shiny. I've already played 50+ hours on Emerald after the last Oddish incedent, and of course, nada.

Back