• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V2

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I enjoy the Battle Subway, especially the Multi line. It's my favourite and the one I always go to, unless I'm in a singles/doubles/wifi/Anville City mood. Right now though, I'm using usually a Throh with a Red Card and a Volcarona with Leftovers. Throh used to be a Zoroark though. :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
The thread has moved onto the room of sunshine now ^_____^

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
So, we're in OVP... Might as well as fire off a quick poll then about something nice and basic.

How was your day?

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
My day was aweshum. Since ISTEP is over so we watched MegaMind after testing. So we took a test, we read for an hour, went to strings class and the rest of the time at school we were watching Megamind.

Doesn't my name look so smexy in blue?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
My Friday is alright. I'm in school right now slacking off here finishing up labwork. The schoolday is almost over for me, so I cannot wait to go home. ^_^

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
My day was pretty boring. Woke up at twelve when a friend of mine called for me, we went up to another friend's house and just walked around for a bit. Went home, played some piano/guitar and surfed the web. Pretty mediocre in comparison to how the rest of my Easter Holiday has been.

Guy

just a guy
Years
It's Friday night and I'm going to the movies to see "Fast Five". There's something on my mind before I get in the car though, hmmm...

Kickin' in the front seat. Sittin' in the back seat. Gotta make my mind up. Which seat can I take?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
My day was like any other Friday. Woke up, surfed the Internet, went out to eat, surfed the Internet all night. I really only have an episode of MLP: FiM to look forward to.

Yes, my life is PONIES

At least I got a new CD today.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
It's Friday night and I'm going to the movies to see "Fast Five". There's something on my mind before I get in the car though, hmmm...

Kickin' in the front seat. Sittin' in the back seat. Gotta make my mind up. Which seat can I take?

Watched it the day before yesterday. Terrible plot; awful storyline; one-liners to make you cringe... and I'm considering going to watch it again. The car scenes were done well, maybe even better than Tokyo Drift.

My day was like any other Friday. Woke up, surfed the Internet, went out to eat, surfed the Internet all night. I really only have an episode of MLP: FiM to look forward to.

Yes, my life is PONIES

At least I got a new CD today.

What was the CD? I'm always on the lookout for music I haven't heard of yet. Latest gem I've encountered is Live and Learn by House of Fools. It's indie fuzz folk rock. Not the sort of thing you pit on expecting to sing along to or play along to but it was an interesting listen.

Years
EEEE FINALLY SOMEONE MOVED IT TO OVP THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER NOW ;___;

I was feeling a bit down before that, tbh. D: Ah, well. It happens.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
My day was pretty basic. I didn't have classes, so I slept in. I played a little bit of White (I decided what my first competitive team of GenV will be and started breeding the necessary pokemon) after I woke up, then my mom treated me to lunch.

After lunch, I pretty much just surfed PC and continued my endeavors in White. After awhile, I had to go to work. D:

My work day was pretty slow and boring, but at least I was the designated team lead so I had fun ordering my two subordinates to do all the hard work while I just manned the counter. >:]

Then I got home no more than fifteen minutes ago and I'm back on PC. XD

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
Years
Here's a poll for you guys: who was at the Royal Wedding?? I know I was, right next to the queen actually. Or did you watch it from your tv box?

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
A better question would be: who actually cared about the royal wedding?

I'm happy for the two of them tbh, but it being ALLOVER the news is just IRRITATING.

Back