• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
This is the message I got upon being kicked off another forum.
-- Account Suspended: Your account has been suspended for the following reason:
Suspended user for posting very inappropriate thread about lighting his hand on fire in detail. Final ban.
They still stuck with that "final ban" part, despite it all being a misunderstanding. According to later emails, they had thought that I was intending to hurt myself. It also was not "in detail". Despite being paid staff, the moderators there weren't exactly professionals haha- one of them yelled at someone for misunderstanding their thread. Apparently they're allowed to ban me for misunderstanding my thread. X)

Haha true.

Edit:
Wait, Roc, does that mean I'm going to die or the person who posted the gif is going to die?

droomph

weeb
Years
This is the message I got upon being kicked off another forum.
They still stuck with that "final ban" part, despite it all being a misunderstanding. According to later emails, they had thought that I was intending to hurt myself. It also was not "in detail". Despite being paid staff, the moderators there weren't exactly professionals haha- one of them yelled at someone for misunderstanding their thread. Apparently they're allowed to ban me for misunderstanding my thread. X)
Yeah paid? Worst kind of staff.

Only the ones like the ones on here should be allowed to mod lol.

Wait, Roc, does that mean I'm going to die or the person who posted the gif is going to die?
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mummy_(Ability)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yeah, the staff here really is better. T: At least there are infractions so you know when a suspension/ban is coming. Strictness varied quite a lot on the forum I was booted from, which made it hard to tell how far you could bend the rules. Not to mention the fact that I was suspended many times when I did nothing wrong and it was a mistake on their part.

Oh, gross. Apparently antibiotics placed in a drink do not dissolve completely. Nothing like gritty orange juice, hmm? >_>

Sir Codin

Took me a while to deal with the fact that there's mods here.

Before coming here, I'd often go to Gaia Online. Moderation of posts there is non-existent.

Years
I used to be on Bulbagarden before coming here, and the moderation there was not kind to me back then. However I have since made a fresh start there and joined on a new account since I forgot the login details to my original one.

But I will always remain dedicated to PC, cos this was the first forum I made real friends in.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I go on Bulbagarden it's pretty nice, and Ive been there for almost three years now. I really like PC though, it's nice :)

Sir Codin

While it was in poor taste, I'm sad to say I've come across worse stuff.

While on the subject of rabbits:

LOOK AT THE BONES.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I love how the dog just gives up and lays down. Char that's one cute signature.

Also it's funny how Easter and April Fools Day are a day apart. Some crazy shiz is gonna go down today and tomorrow on PC with both Easter and April Fools day events happening all at once.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
That sig is making me miss my neighbour's dog again D: I want my own dog but my mother doesn't like pets. All she likes are fish. What can fish do? You can't play with them. You can't take them for walks swims. It's almost impossible to hold up a hoop and train them to jump through it.

Well, I guess fish are better than no pets at all. At least they're eye candy of a sort.

Sir Codin

I keep telling myself one of these days I need to get an aquarium, but I never muster up the cash or the drive.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I got some goldfish from my school's parish picnic when I was in first grade. Sadly it died the next morning cause we forgot to get food for it. :( The only other pet I had was a pet gerbil named Hammie . We had it for about a year until we forgot to feed him one day. :/

My family has a history of forgetting to feed pets. ._. Maybe why we won't get another one for a while.

Archenoth

(cozy)
Years
My lil' sis once got a feeder fish from a store and kept it as a pet. It was named "Jaws". It lived for a little more than a year.

It had a pretty good life considering what a feeder fish is used for. (Food for other things...)

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
I remember when I was younger that my parents and grandparents used to buy me goldfishes. I loved feeding them and changing the water of the fishbowl, but don't know why, they always ended up dying... what was I doing wrong? :(

Aside from that, I've never had another kind of pet. Well, I have birds, because my granny loves them and they are always singing their bird songs.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
That sig is making me miss my neighbour's dog again D: I want my own dog but my mother doesn't like pets. All she likes are fish. What can fish do? You can't play with them. You can't take them for walks swims. It's almost impossible to hold up a hoop and train them to jump through it.

Well, I guess fish are better than no pets at all. At least they're eye candy of a sort.

Could always wait until you move out. Do your research now to know what dog you would want :3

I used to have a beta fish named Hiroshi! He was one of those Chinese Fighting Fish

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
Since there hasn't been any life in this thread in over two hours, I'll start another topic: Do you like the April Fool's Day jokes in PC?

I, unfortunately, don't like them, as I think they're a bit on the dumb side of things, here. Which is why I'm taking tomorrow off of PC if the joke is bad enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back