• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Shuffle Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
Describe these with music from your collection.

I will use my Spotify since I do not have an iPod

1.) Describe your first date: Jungle Fever (she was black [pure-blooded Cameroonian, actually] I'm whiter than sour cream]
2.) Describe your personal religion: Nonexistent (I'm atheist and bash the extremists)
3.) What you think of your current hometown: Honky (Lexington, Massachusetts is on the eternal limbo between snobbish and white trash)
4.) What you feel guilty about: Forecast Fascist Future (I think the US Government is spiraling down the toilet, but I'm the only one I know who seems to notice and wants to do something about it)
5.) What embarrasses you: Simple and Clean (which I am not...)
6.) The title of your autobiography: Highway to Hell (My life sucks like you wouldn't believe)
7.) How you feel about the holidays: I Want to Break Free (from all the BS)
8.) Your greatest fear: Don't Fear the Reaper (I fear death)
9.) Your biggest weakness: Across the Desert (I cant' stand the heat. I burn easily and sweat buckets)
10.) The last lie you told: Animal I Have Become (I am a compulsive liar sometimes)
11.) Your dream job: The Dictator (Who doesn't want to conquer the world?)
12.) Describe your childhood: Hakuna Matata (The Lion King has always been my favorite Disney Movie)
13.) Your personal motto: People = Sh** (Dead serious about this one)
14.) What you'd name a restaurant: Butter-Fly (It will be eclectic but good)
15.) What you'll be doing in 10 years: Do A Barrel Roll (I'll still be a nerd no matter what)
16.) The thing you desire most: Love Will Find A Way (I want true love)
17.) One thing you really hate: American Idiot (I hate capitalism's many flaws)
18.) Describe your political views: Communism (better than Fascist-Capitalism)
19.) How you feel about your friends: White and Nerdy (true story)
20.) The title of a movie based on your life: Untitled (Ironic, but emo)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I'll shuffle the songs instead, makes it all the more funnier :p

1.) Describe your first date: Second To None
2.) Describe your personal religion: Who Ride With Us
3.) What you think of your current hometown: Heather Nicole
4.) What you feel guilty about: Life Style As A Gangsta ( LOL, almost got it xD)
5.) What embarrasses you: How You Like Me Now
6.) The title of your autobiography: SF Anthem
7.) How you feel about the holidays: Volunteers (Volunteering for the homeless? :P)
8.) Your greatest fear: Mi Hermanita (LOL)
9.) Your biggest weakness: Spread My Wings ( To fly? iunno o.o)
10.) The last lie you told: Super Smash Bros Melee. Balloon Fight (LOL)
11.) Your dream job: One More Night (Errr....)
12.) Describe your childhood: Turn! Turn! Turn!
13.) Your personal motto: Promise Me
14.) What you'd name a restaurant: Can You Let Me Know (Let me know what you poisoned me with LOL :D)
15.) What you'll be doing in 10 years: Escape From The City (I'm a fugitive? D:)
16.) The thing you desire most: Ven Conmigo (Where? o.o)
17.) One thing you really hate: Get Naked (plis, put baek ur clothes)
18.) Describe your political views: Once (I only voted once :P)
19.) How you feel about your friends: Payphone Vs. Love The Way You Lie (I guess most of my friends always ask me for my phone and they lie alot?)
20.) The title of a movie based on your life: Miss Murder (LOL, probably why I'll be an escape fugitive? xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back