• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
Try the Shoal Cave. That place is just crawling with 'em.

Gone back to the Viridian Forest to raise Nanaimo, Apophis, and Shuko (Camerupt, Araidos, and Altaria, all shiny) a little more, and hoping to see a shiny Weedle so I can have my very own Tiberium Bee. ^.^

Agent9

You could care less....
Years
Err... My first was Groudon, then Trapinch, Suicune, and now Lairon. Well that's all I remember

according to a few posts above. are Mew2 shinies red? i thought they were green. If you claim to have shinies shouldn't you have to atleast get the colors right?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Yup, that guy's a liar...
Well, I'm still on the hunt! ShinyCollector wanted me to tell you guys that he misses you.
Ummm... that's all for now! I was reading the *Shiny hunters thread* earlier today. It's kinda cool, it's the beginning of the SHC.
If anybody wants to learn their roots a bit more; go here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=18863

Last edited:
Years
You may join. We'd really appreciate it if you'd stay active in the club rather than just get one of our cards then run off. They're club cards, after all.

And oh yeah, pkmaster2006 got banned at SPPF as well. He was randomly flaming up people's trainer card threads for no apparent reason. ._.

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Thank you for imformning us about pkmaster2006 Metal mario i think i know what site he will spam up next. anyway on topic. I have had no luck with Raikou or scyther but i am having amazing luck in training. my shiny sceptile is now being trained. its lv 57 good luck everyone!

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
I swear... if anyone brings up Pkmaster2006 again, I'm quitting the club. This is ridiculous. Alls I read now-a-days is: Oh blah blah blah, this this this PkMaster2006 you suck blah blah blah" and it's really getting on my nerves. Okay, I understand a post, maybe two, after he posts about something, but after that it's really just going into over kill. The guy, apparently, we can have no faith in him, so what, big deal, find someone new like Charcoal. The atmosphere of the club is being drug down by its eyelids to drown in water when we continue to post on this. Maybe we need to reform the rules about anything (This will be needed to be worded better) outrageously false, or any continued negative comments toward the club or club members in anyway will be asked by a moderator for your removal from the club. Or, that, in anyway shape or form before you become a member and make any such claims or actions, you will not be permitted to join the club. Should you become part of the club, and you make such ridiculous claims / bash other members, you may have your welcome in this club removed.

-- Anyways, something needs to be done, or I don't forsee us going anywhere big.

With love
-Pazz

^^^^Edit^^^^

Tentacool shiney are cute. ^_^ They are green and blue instead of red and blue! But aren't we supposed to be like, after one, and the winner gets a prize?! Or not...you know... Maybe, we should form a real guild, with a building, and just dump all our shinies into an archieve!!!!!! o_O

I'm EDITING this because I do not wish to be YELLED at by any moderators for "Double Posting" ..... -.- Anyways...

How about this?
Each hunter makes a list of shiney pokemon that they have caught (If it evolved, make note of it and submit it) and we, as the shiney hunters make a list of pokemon that we've caught. [1 person comes on at least once every day about and updates which pokemon -starting with the original 150- have been caught, then we try and fill the rest of the holes.NO SHARKERS OR ARs ARE ALLOWED DURING THIS! WHY !? BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO PATIENCE AND DO NOT DESERVE CREDIT FOR YOUR ACTIONS, THIS IS FOR DEDICATED HUNTERS ONLY!!!! >_<
Does anyone support this idea? If so, post which shiney pokemon you've caught, and if it evolved, put it down but with an [E] next to it, and I'll make a post of which shineys have been caught.After we've caught the original 150, we'll continue to the next 301, or the 'second set' from Gold/Silver/Crystal.

[Editted about 4 times to get it in the right form...]

^^^^

Hah Ryan, check it!That was my post, not yours >.>; Although I may have talked to you on AIM before that, I'm not sure... but that was definately my post... I'll reread yours before that.

Last edited:

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
soooooo tired !!!! ~yawn~ i fell asleep hathing eggs .... no shiny ....i think im going to take a nap and keep hatching when i wake up .....zzzzzz

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Is this the format you're talking about, Pazz?
ryan:
Gengar [E from gastly], Crobat [it's still a Zubat, but I could evolve it without a fuss], and Heracross.
Huzzah!
I had no luck shiny hunting last night... *Bitterness* (only not really)

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
im awake now .... still hatching ... WILL IT NEVER STOP so many eggs x.X

oh well friends coming over going to play sum phantasy star and melee and get an hour of team shiny hunting going before he goes back home

....~yawn~ still tired ....

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
Stop the breeding!!! I can't believe you guys at all! Haven't you considered the world's resources? What if poke'mon aren't able to eat and die off?! Do you really want to make it so that EVERY step you take in tall grass leads you to find another poke'mon?! How could you?!?!? ;-;

--Edit--

Is there any story to shinies? Or have the pokemon games ran into a rut and stayed there? They seem really limited and what not.. I'd like to see them make a PK game where you can travel to all three big continents and where there's actually a goal, not just to beat the Elite Four and have it done. (And to catch them all... which you can't do!)

Last edited:
Years
PazzKat said:
How about this?
Each hunter makes a list of shiney pokemon that they have caught (If it evolved, make note of it and submit it) and we, as the shiney hunters make a list of pokemon that we've caught. [1 person comes on at least once every day about and updates which pokemon -starting with the original 150- have been caught, then we try and fill the rest of the holes.NO SHARKERS OR ARs ARE ALLOWED DURING THIS! WHY !? BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO PATIENCE AND DO NOT DESERVE CREDIT FOR YOUR ACTIONS, THIS IS FOR DEDICATED HUNTERS ONLY!!!! >_<
Does anyone support this idea? If so, post which shiney pokemon you've caught, and if it evolved, put it down but with an [E] next to it, and I'll make a post of which shineys have been caught.After we've caught the original 150, we'll continue to the next 301, or the 'second set' from Gold/Silver/Crystal.
That sounds very much like the Shiny Dex we already have. Check SGM's first post (the second in the club). Unfortunately, he hasn't been around in a while (again), so it hasn't been updated for the past bit. (my last 3 shinies aren't present in it)

I'll be visiting a friend today, so there's not much time to hunt. I'm also falling behind on assignments again, which would probably take the rest of my time.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
how bout u repost it or pm it to members so we cna make mental notes on which shinies we should hunt to complete the clubs dex ?

Years
Well Pazzkat has a post on the first page, I believe, so she could post a "supplementary" Shiny Dex containing findings seen after SGM's latest disappearance.

Now, I love digging up old crap:
Runasutaru said:
Two...

I HATE SHINY CLEFAIRY.SO UGLY IMO. ;_;

But if I ever saw one,I´d catch it of course,I´m not stupid. XD
El Clefarios no es bueno, señor ryan... XD

Years
ya know what ive noticed when im shiny hunting it takes forever to find one but i turn on my silver today and a freakin shiny pidgey smacks me in the face
i dont know but no one answered my question about pikablue and mewthree i know its off topic but is it true can you catch them in red and blue and are the "pokegods" true too i need to know please

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
the list is by skinny green man and hasnt been updated for a long time ( atleast from what i can gather ) so i think it would be great if we did that with an updated list . if either of the owners or co-owners has a free web page you could have three pages one for each generation of pkmn and next to every pkmn have the name of the member(s) that have that shiny so that we can all try to complete the shc shiny dex , and co / owners should make sure taht who ever they add isnt a liar or cheat . see if we can complete the dex before d/p comes out next year ...!!!

seriously MM i think badges would be great lol dang it i want a cascade badge lol maybe for having a certain amount of that type OOOOOO wut about u get a badge for the specific shiny u have like for example you could give me a eevee badge WOOT!!!! lol jus brainstorming

hatched twenty of my friends eggs in my version and no shiny ( good thing for him otherwise it would have had my trainer id )

Back