• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Grand Tournament OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Come on Oni, we need to carry on, as funny as it is I'm also bored of watching poor Fen with his arm raised. ;_;

Degenerate

Immortal
Years
Actually, I was just about to have Patrick stop the match and drag both of them back into the building but decided against it in the end. :P Oni Raichu's probably a busy man right about now. I'm sure he hasn't forgotten about the battle. He wouldn't leave poor Fen hanging like that.

Last edited:

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Well, I suppose it stops us from over posting, which is actually bad.

Lash, how can there be an Ash/Pikachu bond after a few minutes :-/ I'm not being mean (although I'm being incredibly picky >D) oh well, it's your character. Who am I too moan? The imagery in that post was well done though.

-Tumbleweed flies past Fen & Treecko-

I like how you're choosing your Pokémon by the way Evkay.

Last edited:

Degenerate

Immortal
Years
Yeah, there's another good point. This is probably one of the fastest moving RPs I've ever been a part off. Keeping up with everyone else isn't always so easy for me. I wonder if I'd survive making only one post a day, which was my original plan.

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
I'm still having trouble putting a name to an imaginary face and remembering who's where.

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Sorry guys, I've been really busy the past few hours, I'm posting now, kay?

Yay ^_^ I completely understand, I just like too moan, take your time and other generic stuff along those lines.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Eeep...

Eager to get her pokemon Rukia rushed into the busy office, around her she saw other trainers from all around, turning to where a man in a white coat handed her a poke'ball
"here" he said in a kind voice, "you have been selected to train Turtwig, Turtwig is a very small bashful little pokemon so he needs lots of care, if you promise to care for him, he is yours"
The proffeser put the ball into her hand, Rukia blinked with excitment of seeing this new pokemon,
A smile soon light up on her face as the tiny leaf pokemon emerged from the ball,
I'ts little green face blushed, kneeling down she remembered there was a few pokeblocks left in her bag.
she took off her pack and fed one to her new pokemon,
The turtwig smiled at Rukia, Rukia would pat his head.
Rukia turned to the proffeser and exclaimed, "i love him already!"
Rukia then turned to the little pokemon and said "would you like to come with me?"
Turtwig smiled an nodded his head.
She picked him up in her arms and held him close "were going to have to give you a name.." She thought to herself.
"Oh and proffeser!, thankyou so much!"
Rukia turned to walk out of the door with turtwig in her arms.

w00t 5 pages, and yes I got your PM, I'm just not messing with my signature for the time being, I'll send it too you when I next edit my signature ;)

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
Eh. It's really active, but we're still not out of Pallet. And each of us still has 32 badges to win! xD

I'm thinking maybe we should have the option of beating the gym leaders in pairs [like, two of us vs. one gym leader]. Because 32 individual battles would be a LOT, especially considering all the other stuff we can do.

Trainer Kat

Years
Pairs would probably be better since that's how they do it in the game/show.
It would be less hectic that way (and I think there's an even number of people..?)

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Why does it have to be 32? And 32 EACH? Not forgetting to make a good RP there would have to be a loss or two. I thought 8 each was too much o.o

For an RP at least.

(5 pages ^__^)

Last edited:

Trainer Kat

Years
To answer your question--as soon as Fen responds to Kat, I'll have her prompt them to leave. Because she's not going to leave without her makeup fully applied. xD

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Why does it have to be 32? And 32 EACH? Not forgetting to make a good RP there would have to be a loss or two. I personally thought 8 each was too much o.o

For an RP at least.

(5 pages ^__^)

What about that question? XD

Lash

Years
Eager to get her pokemon Rukia rushed into the busy office, around her she saw other trainers from all around, turning to where a man in a white coat handed her a poke'ball
"here" he said in a kind voice, "you have been selected to train Turtwig, Turtwig is a very small bashful little pokemon so he needs lots of care, if you promise to care for him, he is yours"
The proffeser put the ball into her hand, Rukia blinked with excitment of seeing this new pokemon,
A smile soon light up on her face as the tiny leaf pokemon emerged from the ball,
I'ts little green face blushed, kneeling down she remembered there was a few pokeblocks left in her bag.
she took off her pack and fed one to her new pokemon,
The turtwig smiled at Rukia, Rukia would pat his head.
Rukia turned to the proffeser and exclaimed, "i love him already!"
Rukia then turned to the little pokemon and said "would you like to come with me?"
Turtwig smiled an nodded his head.
She picked him up in her arms and held him close "were going to have to give you a name.." She thought to herself.
"Oh and proffeser!, thankyou so much!"
Rukia turned to walk out of the door with turtwig in her arms.

People, thanks for going easy on her. I can see how edgy it is. Still, thanks for going easy on her. She is new, and she has been a friend of mine for like two years next March or something.
Though I do agree she could improve alot.

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
It's okay, I was gonna be the cruel guy but the real me go the better of me >D

Anyway Lash, how goes your RP? Waves of Darkness I think... My friend applied and apparently has not had a response. Is it still on?

Edit@10:47(UTC): Evkay and Oni are on ^__^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back