• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

zolothezangoose

-.- shi-shi drop.....
Years
Hello^^! Im zolo the zangoose and its nice to meet you all. I joined here a few days ago and not much has been done so far. I've been kinda lurking around and reading some peoples accounts just cause i can... Im also interested in RP but i dont really know how so thats kinda a let down. But ya im here!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hello^^! Im zolo the zangoose and its nice to meet you all. I joined here a few days ago and not much has been done so far. I've been kinda lurking around and reading some peoples accounts just cause i can... Im also interested in RP but i dont really know how so thats kinda a let down. But ya im here!

Aww don't let that be a letdown! The regulars at the RP corner are more than happy to show you around the section as well as give you a few basic pointers about roleplay in general. I've done some roleplaying in the past and I guarantee you that you'll have so much fun. :) Feel free to ask me if you want, I'd love to help out.

Welcome to the forums, zangoose! Great to see ya here and have fun!

NinjaNic

Hi! I just joined a little while ago. I havePokemon Heargold and Sapphire and I'm interested in hacks and glitches! It makes the game more...interesting. Anyone want to chat?

stephastated

dumb twerp
Years
basically i feel exactly like what FiersomeLucia said. i used to fart around on here when i was a Teen but i never actually contributed much so i feel brand new and overwhelmed and aaaaaaaAAA

i hope i can get used to this huge place soon

Years
Hey guys, welcome all! Nice to see you all around here! :D

Hi! I just joined a little while ago. I havePokemon Heargold and Sapphire and I'm interested in hacks and glitches! It makes the game more...interesting. Anyone want to chat?

Welcome to PC, Ninja! I love HeartGold and Sapphire too... the thunderstorm in Sapphire always seemed more threatening than drought in Ruby, haha. xD; Hope your day is going well so far!

Hacks are cool, though I really need to play more. Last one I played was probably Flora Sky. :<

NinjaNic

That's cool, and thanks! I hope I'll have a lot of fun here!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

ooooh! There are a few peeps like you who loooove glitches and hacks! I believe we have a glitch discussion somewhere in the General Pokemon Gaming Discussion board. And obviously we have a ROM hack section as well ^__^ so you'll totally love it here.

Welcome aboard~

basically i feel exactly like what FiersomeLucia said. i used to fart around on here when i was a Teen but i never actually contributed much so i feel brand new and overwhelmed and aaaaaaaAAA

i hope i can get used to this huge place soon

Hah, basically me in a nutshell when I was a new member. I was 19 and clumsy when I joined and almost three years here I feel old already. XD

But everything will be fine! Take your time exploring and you'll be fine! Great to see ya here and welcome~

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Nov 25, 2013
Howdy all. New guy... Little background. I'm 28, in college part-time, working full time and 3 kids who love to watch Dad play Pokemon.. Currently working on my Gen 4 Dream team. Found this place completely by accident .. and here we are.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi there! Sup? :D Welcome aboard!~ I find it adorable that your kids watch you play Pokemon. That's so sweet! My two cats watch me play Pokemon, and my little niece too...pretty sure she'll end up like me when she starts playing. :D Lovely to meet ya and don't hesitate to send me a message or ask for any help! :)

stephastated

dumb twerp
Years
Hah, basically me in a nutshell when I was a new member. I was 19 and clumsy when I joined and almost three years here I feel old already. XD

But everything will be fine! Take your time exploring and you'll be fine! Great to see ya here and welcome~

3 years??? daaang

but aaa thanks so muchhhh :'3

Years
Howdy all. New guy... Little background. I'm 28, in college part-time, working full time and 3 kids who love to watch Dad play Pokemon.. Currently working on my Gen 4 Dream team. Found this place completely by accident .. and here we are.

Awww, that's adorable. :3 I hope my kids, if I have any, would like Pokemon and be interested in watching me play it. I wish I could let my 7 year old brother watch but he'd probably beg me to let him play.. and end up messing up my files, haha. I'm scared to let my 3DS fall into his hands. ;_;

And on the note of joining PC, I was 16 when I joined in 2006 for the first time. Am 22 now and am so much more mature, omg. Time flies!

Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2013
hey im really new here and I was wandering where the hacks are located because my friend said this was the site for it but im new and don't know how the system works tried to search it up but I failed miserably please help

Years

Oh hi there dude! I noticed it's been almost 2 years since your account was made. What made you only start getting active now? Well, I've been a long-time Pokemon fan myself since it first came to Australia. I was just 7 years old at that time, but never played an actual Pokemon game until I got Ruby for my 11th birthday. I have since gone on to play all of the 4th and 5th Generation games, with X & Y next on my list.

As far as joining PC is concerned, I joined around the same time as you, albeit only 2 months earlier. I was 18 when I joined, and now I'm 20, to be turning 21 in October. It's hard to believe that next year I'll be a PC veteran, time sure does fly!

hey im really new here and I was wandering where the hacks are located because my friend said this was the site for it but im new and don't know how the system works tried to search it up but I failed miserably please help

Hi there Flibber, welcome!

Don't be worried if you're new and get lost, I used to be that way as well. And yes PC is famous for its ROM hacks so the Emulation & ROM Hacking section is definitely the best place for you. I sadly can't hack but I know it's got some good hacks you can check out, and tools you can use to make your own.

Have fun and feel free to ask Cirno or another staff member if you need help!

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Nov 25, 2013
Oh hi there dude! I noticed it's been almost 2 years since your account was made. What made you only start getting active now?

Truth be told .. I actually forgot I even had this account until I tried to register .. again, apparently. Lol. Really, I'm just looking to see what kind of people the PokeCommunity has to offer. Maybe do some trading .. some Wi-Fi battling .. just hang out. Seems like you guys pretty much do it all here, so .. here I am. :)

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Truth be told .. I actually forgot I even had this account until I tried to register .. again, apparently. Lol. Really, I'm just looking to see what kind of people the PokeCommunity has to offer. Maybe do some trading .. some Wi-Fi battling .. just hang out. Seems like you guys pretty much do it all here, so .. here I am. :)

Did some say trading? Mehehehehehe, come visit us at the Trade Corner. We have some nice stuff to offer and we're really nice too :D Also welcome to PokeCommunity, you can definitely battle (try out Quick Battle Requests) and hang out. We've got many sections and threads for you to talk in, so look around :D

Emakrul

To Hell and Back
Years
  • Age 30
  • yes
  • Seen Jun 6, 2016
I'm 19 and this is the last day of my first dead week of my college experience. For a living I teach kids between the age of 3 and 19 gymnastics. My first Pokemon game was red version and all I cant say about that is I must not remember it very well because I remember fighting Brock with my eevee :p.

Anyway, I joined this place because I was looking for a good move set to give my mightyena and there was a link 'invincible mightyena' I was interested and the banner caught my eye and I started roaming a bit. At the end of the beginning I found an rpg, I've never played a freeform game other than chess (if that even counts.) anyway, this is the perfect place for me since I never finnished diamond and didn't even play black or white. But I think I'm ready to take the plunge again and push my way through x version.

P.s. this is the first chat site I've ever signed up for

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
My. Mom. Is. Just. Awesome.

Yea she now lets me get on in my comp on weekends or holidays :D Shes awesome omg. But ill still be unable to get on on week days, but at least ill be on on weekends for now!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday

Yea she now lets me get on in my comp on weekends or holidays :D Shes awesome omg. But ill still be unable to get on on week days, but at least ill be on on weekends for now!

Awesome! Your mom is awesome. Hopefully some day she will let you on the computer during the week days as well (:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years

Your mom's awesome. Glad to see you back!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm 19 and this is the last day of my first dead week of my college experience. For a living I teach kids between the age of 3 and 19 gymnastics. My first Pokemon game was red version and all I cant say about that is I must not remember it very well because I remember fighting Brock with my eevee :p.

Anyway, I joined this place because I was looking for a good move set to give my mightyena and there was a link 'invincible mightyena' I was interested and the banner caught my eye and I started roaming a bit. At the end of the beginning I found an rpg, I've never played a freeform game other than chess (if that even counts.) anyway, this is the perfect place for me since I never finnished diamond and didn't even play black or white. But I think I'm ready to take the plunge again and push my way through x version.

P.s. this is the first chat site I've ever signed up for

Sweet! My first game was Red too! I used to own that game for a long like before but I lost it when I moved one time. But thank ggoodness for emulator though!

Welcome to PC, yo! Testing the waters here on PC is the first step! Now you can start exploring what PC is all about! Hope it all goes well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back