• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pokemon: Advanced Adventure

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 2, 2014
Hey, guys, I know that each tyrant monster is to help you out on a gym, but on the second city I accidently destroyed it so is there any other subsitutes, I have a lvl 12 zangoose and a level 13 pikachu.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 23, 2014
Hey big fan of the hack but I found a bug. When you beat tyrant salamence in the dragon city the game freezes

Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2014
This was an amazing hack! I love how it was so unique with the guardians and sages and stuff at the end.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 7, 2014
Hi guys!!!!! I have a problem, the game freaze after dragon's lair in route 14 when i try to speak with gary or the other man. Can i do something? I play the game on an ipad mini

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 23, 2014
I have tried to patch my game with a new download and I got back to the point in the game that I was at before but the game still freezes after I catch, defeat or run away from the 7th tyrant Pokemon salamence. The screen gets stuck saying the village of dragons at the bottom. PLEASE HELP I play on iPod 4th gen

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 11, 2014
i have a problem and need help fixing it. in advanced adventures i am stuck.. i have all 8 badges and cant progress to the headquarters. the guards dont talk to me nor does the sign tell me if i want to process or not. if there is something i might be missing please let me know.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 12, 2014
I'm really loving this game, but I can't seem to get past the tyrant salamance! Whenever I kill him, or even catch him, my game freezes whenever it says "let's go report the news to the dragon village" or something like that. I don't know what's wrong with the game, but I've never had a problem with my emulator before so I'm not sure what the problem is! Could anyone help me?

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
Years
Guys, can anyone give me patched file because I don't have PC so I can't patch it, but wanna play it anyhow... Please guys I beg! :(

Though I have tried unipatcher and similar apps to patch it on android but game fails to start.

Any kinda reply would be Appreciated :)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 18, 2014
Game is stuck at the spot where I beat salamence on top of the mountain outside the dragon village. What's the deal?

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2016
patch it to clean leafgreen rom.i just finished yesterday on my android there was no bug glicthes at all.it was smooth till to end.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Game is stuck at the spot where I beat salamence on top of the mountain outside the dragon village. What's the deal?

Download a fresh leaf green rom from coolrom.com and patch that with it! I didn't encountered any bugs or glithes after doing that!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 18, 2014
I have the most recent version of the hack but i cant get past the 3 guards on the way to the pokemon league...i tried talking to them but nothing happened. what do i do? D:

Back