• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue

gucci
Years
I love Comedies.. there hasn't been one comedy that I've disliked! My favourite(s) being Grown-Ups & Hot Fuzz.

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
I've seen more horrors than comedies.. I need to start watching more comedies because I haven't seen any of those you've listed.

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
Years
I watch so many of them so it's hard to remember which one is my favorite.

I'm thinking of Happy Gilmore

blue

gucci
Years
I watched Happy Gilmore not long ago and it's such a great comedy, I love it! The crocodile scene being the best of course! - Adam Sandler is a classic...

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
DUDE. That movie is my FAVORITE Adam Sandler movie. I swear I can't stop watching it a bazillion times. :D

I love the scene with Bob Barker. Hilarious. xD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
When I was in high school, I had a teacher who instructed substitutes to show us the first hour of Happy Gilmore whenever he had a sick day. Needless to say, I'm burned out on the movie for life.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
But what if you start an hour in?!

There was a movie about AP tests and calculus that was really good that I watched in Pre-Calc but we kept telling the teacher we were earlier than we were so we watched a 1.5 hour movie for over a week, hahah. I can't remember the name but the movie was amazing so I didn't mind :3

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
But what if you start an hour in?!

Just the sight of any of the movie is going to remind me of the dingy old woodshop room where we were all corralled to sit in front of a disgusting old 70s wood-paneled television and VCR on a rolling stand. It smelled like wood varnish and dirty socks and we had to sit on wobbly three-legged stools with no back support. Do you want me to have a claustrophobia attack? XD

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Just the sight of any of the movie is going to remind me of the dingy old woodshop room where we were all corralled to sit in front of a disgusting old 70s wood-paneled television and VCR on a rolling stand. It smelled like wood varnish and dirty socks and we had to sit on wobbly three-legged stools with no back support. Do you want me to have a claustrophobia attack? XD

No, please don't. That would be bad.

Movies at school can be fun sometimes, especially when I sit with one of my friends and we criticise everything, just for fun.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
Movies at school can be fun sometimes, especially when I sit with one of my friends and we criticise everything, just for fun.

YESSS. Highlight of my high school years, for sure. There was a movie we watched in grade ten and a group of my friends and I literally just sat there for the whole thing and made commentaries and the teacher kept staring at us, haha. It's just a lot of fun, especially if you're watching a really boring movie.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I remember on the last day of Year 7, we watched Spirited Away. I was bored out of my skull because it was hot and I was waiting for the clock to hit home time. People keep telling me what a wonderful movie it is (especially around PC) but still, I always associate it with that school memory and it's kinda ruined it for me :(

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'm a movie talker...as in, even if I love the movie to bits, I'll still point out logic errors and make fun of it while it's going on. My bf doesn't like to watch movies with me but my whole family does it, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back