• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larsie13

If I want to insert a sprite it dont work.
I follow a tutorial. But he say some thing the image has been changed or some thing like that. many time's with a different offset each time.

i do some thing els with aouto repiont or something and then i go to a next picture and then back and then is the spirite gone.

How can i fix this?
In the folder where your ROM is, you'll find 2 files: [ROMname].gba.pal, and [ROMname].gba.spr. Delete them, and reopen your ROM in unLZ. Then, look for the offset where you've inserted the image at the top of the window. That way, you should be able to find your image.

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
1.is that possible to change the hight and width of ow sprites?,and how to do that?
2.can I take a tile from emerald and put on fire red?,I want to take the lava red tile because I want to add groudon in there,everything is perfect but instead of lava there is water and I wanna know how to make the water into lava,I couldn't find a tut for this....
3.I put some new legendry pokemon and gym leaders battle,but they have the music of normal trainer\pokemon battle,how to change that?

Last edited:

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
I'm pretty sure I seen a tool that can repoint the image data of items so its another picture,correct me if Im wrong.Does anyone know the name of this tool,Im having trouble locating it.

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2010
Poke Back Sprite Problems.

This is my first post in this forum so I hope I'm not breaking any rules.

I'm currently in the stage of making custom pokemon in my hack (RUBY BASED). I am using Pokepic to insert the sprites. I got the front of it to appear correctly, but the back during the battles shows up as an orange trainer. I have tried to color it different ways and use different more basic pictures and nothing seems to have worked.

If you had any advice or could point me in the direction of a tutorial I might have missed that would be awesome.

Thanks for your time.

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
Years
Oh.. Hey guys~ im searching for it for many hours.. even my internet sucks xD...cause it got many problem that's why well here it goes....

Question: How can i edit the intro?? into a D/P intro like others xD?
Notice: Please answer this asap~

Thanks.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
1.is that possible to change the hight and width of ow sprites?,and how to do that?
2.can I take a tile from emerald and put on fire red?,I want to take the lava red tile because I want to add groudon in there,everything is perfect but instead of lava there is water and I wanna know how to make the water into lava,I couldn't find a tut for this....
3.I put some new legendry pokemon and gym leaders battle,but they have the music of normal trainer\pokemon battle,how to change that?

1. well, there's a tutorial in the Documents and Tutorials section on how to do that. It's entitled Resizing Overworlds by Pokepal17...
2. why not make a new tile and just recolor it to red?
anyways, it is probably because you used a tile in FireRed where that same tile's used for water...
3. wild... well, you put specific numbers on the wild battle script. one of those is a code of what will be the battle type. trainer... probably you used a trainer title where it uses a normal trainer music...

I'm pretty sure I seen a tool that can repoint the image data of items so its another picture,correct me if Im wrong.Does anyone know the name of this tool,Im having trouble locating it.

erm... was it Unlz-GBA...?
if not, then it was probably thethethethe's item editor...

Oh.. Hey guys~ im searching for it for many hours.. even my internet sucks xD...cause it got many problem that's why well here it goes....

Question: How can i edit the intro?? into a D/P intro like others xD?
Notice: Please answer this asap~

Thanks.

by intro, do you mean the scene where Nidarino's battling against Gengar?
if so, then I don't think it's an easy thing to change, and aside from that, I haven't seen anyone who hacked FIreRed that actually changed that scene... :\

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Eh, I have a warp problem now (after finally fixing an annoying script! grr)

Warp1.png

Warp2.png

Using the warp on the first map I get to a black screen of death, rather than the 2nd map.

I'm pretty tired but I can't see anything wrong... annoying the hell out of me! XD

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
@ SwiftSign: Could be the map which got screwed up somehow. Why don't you try importing the two maps on a clean ROM and see if they work as they should?

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Thanks HackMew I'll give it a try

Edit//

Just tried connecting the Second map to another of my maps, and it works fine o.O Must be a problem with Map 1. :) Rather than start fresh I think I will just remove those warp points and let the room go elsewhere :D

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011

Edit//

Just tried connecting the Second map to another of my maps, and it works fine o.O Must be a problem with Map 1. :) Rather than start fresh I think I will just remove those warp points and let the room go elsewhere :D

I see. If the problem it's the first map, then you might export it and re-import it.

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
Years

Edit//

Xatoku taught me a little trick for the same issue. In the warp to map, adjust the x and y size of the map. Subtract 1 from each save the map then try it :)

Years
  • Seen May 12, 2009
tool gbc

forgiveness for my English .... I'm in Latin America could spend such a program to change the pokemon trainers pokemon gold
thanks

lriley777

Pokemon hacker lv.100
Years
I followed the guide to putting new pokemon into a game, did all the steps. but when i play the game, the pokemon is a whole bunch of lines together showing lil parts of it. I switched with yanma

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
Years
um how do you change the wild pokemon battle bar (displays the name and health in battle) and the text box. I want to change these but i cant find it in unlz.gba. Help?

Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen May 9, 2010
I have managed to replace some door tiles in FireRed but now I want to know how to repoint their palette offsets, can anyone help me?

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
I have a problem in a-map I saw in an hack that there is some empty map,and I want to use it,when I click thee button create a new map,it asks me name tile hight witdh,I put everything,then I exit the map,it asks me if I want to save,I press yes and when I open the map again,it doesn't saves her,and I see create a new map button....
please help I can't create new maps with this problem....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back