• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm not too sure which subject of science I like the most. Wow no wonder why I can't decide what I wanna do in life. v
6cb1dc388b9259565efedef8f336d27d.gif
v

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You should consider tossing another word into that post.

I should not be considering a nap rn orz.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

little of both, really. also moderators seem to have differing opinions about images with words or something like that. idek.

i'm amazing like that.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Oh, didn't even see the image load until now. Yeah, that whole thing appears to be there. I'd be for letting posts like that count as legal.

Tara has posted in that one pictures of yourself thread, hasn't she? Think I remember seeing her there years ago at least (oh god my picture on there was from when I was 14).

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

I remember what Tara looks like, yesyes
Very pretty, yesyes

Also had fun today. Had some friends come over and play Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2

On another note, anyone wanna play L4D2 on PC tonight? Need one more person for our group >__>

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

rl me looks ugly. sammy lies. :( though it does remind me that have a new image of me that i can post. i haven't changed much other than my hair tho.

but binarypeaches look like the image you see at the top of my blog. i'm too lazy to go and fetch it rn.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

first post said:
2. This is probably the most important rule, since it's broken so many times: OBEY PT'S/OT'S FOUR COUNT RULE.. This mean you must have no two, not three, but at least four words in your post. The number does not count.

Who cares what the internet says sorry try again.

and i'm not lying. :(

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Siding with Sammy 1000% on this one. Tara is pretty :33

Also Pokey is far too self-critical as well BT

Also hi gais. Been a bit since I was on here. I blame Xbox and school.

Sammy go to bed.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My hair is a mess though. :( is more ways than one orz.
but yes i do agree with nii. who needs to come on here more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back