• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
i got bored.. i made Sprites out of the art on the Heart Gold/ Soul Silver posters, i won't do the totodile..it isn't even facing the player on the poster (even flipping it doesnt work)
hmmmmm.png

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2017
;____;

Does anyone have the IPS file? :G Or UPS, I don't mind which, I'd just love to give this game a shot :) it looks like an awesome hack, and like I said Sendspace is down T__T

colcolstyles

Yours truly
Years
i got bored.. i made Sprites out of the art on the Heart Gold/ Soul Silver posters, i won't do the totodile..it isn't even facing the player on the poster (even flipping it doesnt work)
hmmmmm.png
The Cyndaquil is really nice but I'm not too fond of the Chikorita. Its head's shape seems a little weird to me and its bottom half is also a little iffy :\

Last edited:

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
The Cyndaquil is really nice but I'm not too fond of the Chikorita. It's head's shape seems a little weird to me and it's bottom half is also a little iffy :\

I know what you mean, I didn't really understand the lighting on chikorita as I did with cyndaquil, I may try the shading for it again. Chickorita is hard to shade for me.. took an hour the get the leaf to look..like that. I'll improve it anyways.

colcolstyles

Yours truly
Years
I know what you mean, I didn't really understand the lighting on chikorita as I did with cyndaquil, I may try the shading for it again. Chickorita is hard to shade for me.. took an hour the get the leaf to look..like that. I'll improve it anyways.
The leaf is really good (I'm not a spriter but it looks pretty good to me) but the rest of the body and its general shape could use some work. Still, it's better than anything I could do :D

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2009
Thanks LaZ/Zeikku for this amazing hack. It is now my #1 favorite (over shiny gold)

Last edited:

bian

Years
I've found a glitch in Liquid Crystal, and i don't know if this is already posted here.

When you catch a Pokemon, and you looked a catched pokemon in the pokedex, they have no
pokedex entry only blank. Will this affect my gameplay?

dragonoid

Banned
Years
do not give up guys i love this hack

i found a bug in which wheni want to teach my pokemon a tm/hm move and it knows ony 4 moves so when i delete a move the screen becomes black but i love this hack

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 4, 2012
Game froze during the meeting with the three legendary dogs in the Burned Tower on my gpSPhone :( help lol, and right before that, my girl character changed into a guy and back into a girl when i went into the pokemon center ;D

Switchblade

Steel Master.
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2009
Game froze during the meeting with the three legendary dogs in the Burned Tower on my gpSPhone :( help lol, and right before that, my girl character changed into a guy and back into a girl when i went into the pokemon center ;D
Thats quite some medical facility that pokecenter has.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
i've been working on something thats not liquid crystal, but it was only because i've been bored :P i'll reveal it soon :)

I know what it is and I wish you good luck on it :P

Cynadquil looks great, Chikorita could do with improvement, however I really like the leaf. Totodile in LC is the best sprite in there imo and plz don't change it :P

I've found a glitch in Liquid Crystal, and i don't know if this is already posted here.

When you catch a Pokemon, and you looked a catched pokemon in the pokedex, they have no
pokedex entry only blank. Will this affect my gameplay?

It won't harm gameplay ;)

do not give up guys i love this hack

i found a bug in which wheni want to teach my pokemon a tm/hm move and it knows ony 4 moves so when i delete a move the screen becomes black but i love this hack

This game is meant for VBA so LaZ can;t really help fix anything on other emulators.

Thats quite some medical facility that pokecenter has.

LMAO

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2011
For those that want to play this game so badly, based on the complaints I've seen from the last two pages... I uploaded the IPS file to my Megaupload account. Unfortunately, I can't post the link link since I lack 8 posts...

If anyone wants to post the link for me, feel free to PM me.

Years
Just started playing the hack awhile ago, and I must say, I'm impressed, although the weather system kinda irks me (Let's say it's raining. You go inside a building. When you come out, there's either a sandstorm, or everything's all sunny.).

thedgr05

Tower of Doom creator
Years

what if you revamp from gsc? they look better than the new ones xD

I hope you read this:
Zeikku are you changing the pokedex? It needs to look less like fire red and more like Crystal and again I did something that may help you. hope it is included for beta 3! Can someone tell zeikku about this pls???
I also did another thing as well please include it if you can it took me a lot of time to do this im begging you!

MrAPT1

That one guy who does stuff
Years
Freakin' awesome! I love the new pokedex. Link definatly should use it. At first glance I thought it really was the gsc pokedex.

billi1000

The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 22, 2014
i finished the game very nice outstanding hack, but i cant find red in mount silver, all i find are those men with the hats sayin there searchin for him, any help???

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
i finished the game very nice outstanding hack, but i cant find red in mount silver, all i find are those men with the hats sayin there searchin for him, any help???

Congratulations! You are the 666 person NOT to check the walkthrough in my sig to continue the game.
/end sarcasm

billi1000

The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 22, 2014
thanx man i never saw any of the previous post thats why :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back