• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Well CHAOS SIXTEENTH are made up of 16 leader of Team Hunter. That means, CHAOS SIXTEENTH was the controller of the whole team. Hope you understand.
And another thing, for the idea of adding Gold or other character into the game, I'll think of it. Don't worry guys!

Last edited:

Madara Uchiha

1017 BRICK SQUAD ******
Years
so are you done with the game omega.I want to learn how to make my own pokemon game too can you tell me how to do it via post message

Atomic Reactor

that's actually kinda dark. Clowns are feared by a lot of people. And they're portrayed to be crazy.
so this is a really good idea OG.
way to go.
can't wait to see what Pokemon he has!
Mt. Mime is gonna be one of my guesses

Years
Well CHAOS SIXTEENTH are made up of 16 leader of Team Hunter. That means, CHAOS SIXTEENTH was the controller of the whole team. Hope you understand.
And another thing, for the idea of adding Gold or other character into the game, I'll think of it. Don't worry guys!

Mine idea =D :p
Seeing that clown reminds me of my fear for them.
Ever since i saw a movie called ( It ) clowns scare me for life xD

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
The leaders a clown? O.o
That is such a twist to the storyline. And the fact he disguises as a girl... XD
Keep up the good work ;)

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
Ok, Ok, I totally admit I'm envious of your CMS and your custom graphics for the battle system. Simply, amazing. The CMS screenies are very good, and the option of menus is good, as I told you awhile back.

And your Shaymin Screenies are very good too :3 I love the grassy-hill tile! *huggles custom tiles*

Can't wait to see more~ : D

KiNG08

PRoF. KiNG{pkmn creator}
Years
Don't rush it. A release will come when OmegaGroudon feels comfortable in doing so.

just to let YOU know, i was not rushing, i know it takes time.
i was expressing how much i appreciate his efforts and want to play it.

common sense will tell you that it take a while to make a game from scratch.

Back