• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Alright, then here's your official welcome! Welcome! Anyway, the RP is up now and we need a new topic. Ideas, anyone?

Years
what happened to al those posts about misty and all those pics? i miss the old days... lol anyways i hope not too many ppl quit since we moved on to the rp... how about we talk about MIsty as a trainer and not just her emotions and looks... maybe even her pokemon and how you think they should have to turned out to be... and you dont have to thank me, i alrdy feel proud of myself... =)

~Ozy~

Years
As for Misty as a trainer, we rarely get to see her battle...Pity, that, but when we do see he, it's quite apparent that she's highly skilled, far better than Ash, I'd say. His sole advantage is in types, otherwise she'd easialy beat him any day of the week (and twice on Thursdays).

Years
yes i agree... i remember the battle for todoile and he used gras/electric pokes, i was quite angry when he asked pikachu to shock the togepi, i mean cmon how sick are you jsut to win? plus i also think misty needs improving, if she was as trully skilled as u believe in her battles her water pokes would have a few ice moves as a back-up for grass types, i always have that when i play the games, and for a water trainer it should be essential and well-known.... but yes.... ash is worse...

~Ozy~

Years
Yeah, she could use a couple Ie-type moves, but I suppose that's how the creators gave her a weakness (aside from cheap type-matching).

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
I'm back guys! Here's a picture!:cool:

misty-lugiqueen.jpg

Years
um if u havent noticed i have a politoad! and u have to join /w 1 ppl dont have... maybe get the blue shiney 1... god.... (j/k fn 2 be dramatic)

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
Interesting picture you've found there ML17. As for Mistys battles : I loved her battle in Pokemon the Movie 3 : Spell of the Unown. The one where she went up against Molly. That was cool and the music to it was good too.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
I like that part too! Where she made Staryu use rapid spin and then Misty doing a sort of twirl. x-x; Anywayz! o.o;

Megasupercoolcoolguy

Darkness Has Brought Calm
Years
darn it
I think i watched the movie 3 but it was I think maybe Chinese or something I couldn't understand much I like pokemon more in English for some reason I don't like their voices in other languages. I can understand a lot of languages but its just unnatural to watch it in other languages because I'm used to hearing their English voices

anyway I reckon Misty is a great trainer, but although her pokemon are growing and everything I think her skill is probably near limit maybe? she doesn't seem to grow much as a trainer I reckon even though she got new pokemon and everything? somehow it doesn't feel as though her skills would ever reach as high as some other people? maybe she has lots of natural talent but with less room to grow? or have no natural talent and can't grow? even if she does grow, the fact that she only uses one type (not anything against water pokemon they're some of my favourites and the fact that she only uses water pokemon is a great attribute and shows persistence and determination and everything good and everything) will maybe become a barrier to her growth, because she would only be restricted to one kind of learning unlike other trainers who use all sorts? maybe she should at least experiment with other types as well and then only use water pokemon? it seems to me that even though she is a great trainer and all, the guess (notice I did not say fact) that she may receive less experience as a trainer using only one type makes her look like even though she is good now, she may soon be surpassed by other trainers like (insert name here)(not just any name though).

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
Well! it's a cool pic!and surely misty is a great trainer!

I am sure that everyone liked ML17's pic!
And Misty is a great trainer and many times she saves the day by her pokemons but she rarely battles! and she is indeed getting stronger and the writers have said that she is in her own quest to be a water pokemon master and so i am sure that when she will return, she will be a much more strong trainer with brand new pokemons!
Anyway what's the topic of thread in rp forum for our rp guys? I am not being able to find out!

~Ozy~

Years
It's the "Misty (Bring Her Back) Club RPG!"

Anyway, welcome to our newest member (and by the by, we're no longer keeping track of who has which Pokemon). Congrats on a nice pic, ML17.

Finally, the reason Misty doesn't seem to get much stronger is because we see her battle so rarely. She was strong to start, but when next we see her *really* battle, she's probably skipped up to another plateau of strength and it's hard to see the difference, as we didn't see much of the training we did to accomplish that new level. I doubt she's anywhere near he skill limit, though. Besides, the animators want to make Ash look better, in my opinion, and thus they occasionally make Misty seem weaker than she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back