• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh I never said you couldn't! Just not very well/as well as if you were to take a bath.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've tried using the bed. It hasn't worked thus far. :v I think laying in bed actually makes it worse aha.

jiggy P

iDOL@M@TEUR
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014

On closer inspection, her mouth seems to have moved to her left cheek. :x

Years

My brother turns 14 on April 3, he was once a user here but he disappeared cos of his Call Of Duty obsession.

I hate those games, and DeviantArt has its own Anti-COD group.

jiggy P

iDOL@M@TEUR
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014

Now do you hate those games because they're super mainstream and your favorite game isn't? Or is it because they're genuinely bad games? Something to reflect on. Also, organizations based on hate are just dumb in general.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

DUCKS.png

That's just what my night was planned out to be. I dunno why it sounded sarcastic.

Years

@jiggy P I hate Call Of Duty cos they are shooting games, therefore they are way to biased towards boys. I'm a girl and not many girls play those games.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

oh fff GTA. I had a hell of a lot of fun playing one of the GTA games on my Dad's PS3 when I was visiting him... year before last?

Years
I've not really played GTA much.

Or you use the bed :3
As I will!

...Any feedback on this little WIP while I'm gone would be greatly appreciated btw. Especially if Don happens to come around with his expertise.

Skirt's too short... I think. She doesn't ever wear skirts that short at any point in the series, if I am recall correctly. Her Mahora Vampire mini-arc outfit looks like it's that short, but it's got a sheer pink portion below that that brings it to her knees in the back and halfway down her thighs in the front.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back