• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-shifty eye, shifty eye-

droomph

weeb
Years
Are you often suspicious about something going on, wether it be social, or political/conspiracy/whatever? Do you come up with crazy theories of what people think of you/regarding your suspicion?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I think so. But I think it's more of overcompensating for how boring face value is to me than the ideals and motivations actual conspiracy theorists have for believing what they do.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I'm not, but I have a friend who's a major conspiracy nut to the point where he and some of his friends spend weekends preparing themselves for the inevitable government takeover.

The funny thing is he's in the Army so if there's a government takeover they might call on him to help out.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yes.
Most often suspicious that someone has/will figure out something about me that I don't want people to know. I: When it's not that, I just am generally paranoid haha.

Years
Im a bit of a paranoid person, and have tendencies to think people are after me or trying to use me to get ahead. It leads to me not being very trusting and stressing out.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Yes, I'm usually very suspicious about other people's intentions. However, I often naively give them the benefit of the doubt when I look back to realize I shouldn't have. I don't really come up with theories of what people think of me, though.

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Not really. I can't say I care enough to come up with conspiracy theories.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Im a bit of a paranoid person, and have tendencies to think people are after me or trying to use me to get ahead. It leads to me not being very trusting and stressing out.

Ah, social anxiety. When I was younger, I had intense paranoia that people were able to read my thoughts. Thanks to treatment that has since diminished. Have you sought professional help for this, Aqua?

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Socially I have always been very suspicious. Well, less so now than I used to, but sometimes I still get a pang of it. Whenever somebody new talked to me I always assumed they were mocking me and I often came off very rude or quiet when I responded to them.

Politically, not really.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
No. I don't really care much about what's going on in this world, except if it involved Justin Bieber, my life, my sister, or my imaginary friend Bob.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I'm very suspicious to just about anyone. I've been hurt by lies, as well as backstabbings. So, I'm very very cautious to who I meet/speak to.

Back