• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I was full for a while too from that xD I don† feel full anymore, which is good because I need to save room for Christmas dinner which will be roast beef, baked potatoes, green beans and pecan pie for dessert.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Last night I had broccoli and a Spanish omelette, today a soup and some steak and I'm having a pizza for dinner. I love our Christmas meals XD

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
That sounds really good, Went, yum. Our Christmas meal is usually always roast beef or lamb, I like both a lot, this year it's beef and we usually prefer that for Christmas. Breakfast was a dish my mom calls Eggs Benedict casserole which was English muffins,eggs and Canadian Bacon. It was quite good though I didnt need much. Im actually hungry now since I skipped lunch. Last night for dinner was a seafood chowder with clams, mussels and a bit of lobster meat and rolls on the side, very tasty!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I had a convenience store breakfast :( a real dinner is in the oven now though!

Hey Went do you hear the feliz navidad song a lot there???

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I had a convenience store breakfast :( a real dinner is in the oven now though!

Hey Went do you hear the feliz navidad song a lot there???

We have a thousand Christmas carols to choose from, and most of them are much more popular than that one XD

Actually, I'd say that the all-time favourite is "dulce Navidad" (which is a completely different one, sang to the "jingle bells" tune) but come to any house these days and you'll hear a really wide array of those.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Sweet Christmas? I can get on board with that.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
If I recall, they are removing them from many foods because they increase the risk of getting heart attacks from eating it all the time, I guess they are still around though, its probably difficult to get rid of all trans fat.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
As per the family tradition, we ate cinnamon rolls for breakfast. I didn't eat lunch. We had ham, mashed potatoes, stuffing, etc. for dinner.

I'm listening to the most horrible song. He's rapping so I can't quite understand it (and I can't turn the song off) but seriously. It's kind of creepy and depressing at the same time.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
Merry Christmas to all!! :3
Here in Mexico, there are still some foods with trans fat, altought very few.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Looks like I missed something there. T:

It's 10:54 and I just got up. X) I'm still trying to make myself wake up.
Aw, look at that. It's flurrying outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back