• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I had forgotten that Khawill was in this. After reading about the swavy, I'm glad he still is.

Hahaha I forgot that he was in this RP until I read his name on the first page... bad GM heheheh

I immediately VMed him to remind him that he was in this RP xD i'm kinda glad that he's here now haha

Heh, I want to start on my SU now, if any spaces open up I'll want to snatch one up. Or, try to, anyway.

And, uh, just noticed this, and I'll comment on it because of reasons:

Wouldn't it be a good idea to only have paralysis effect others if they're at a certain level of low health? Or effect them at different levels based on how high health they have, or level, something like that. Shiren beat that other guy up pretty badly, so it'd be easy to assume paralysis would have a pretty massive effect.

And just saying, I'm watching SAO, but haven't finished it. I'm on, like, episode... nine? But yeah, I don't know if I'm missing anything fundamental at all, game-wise, or if I could just get a hold of it from the RP alone. Still, though, no spoilers guise :p

Also, I'm guessing swavy rhymes with gravy. Therefore, it is automatically awesome. Because gravy.

I think that could work. c:

Sapphire Rose

Years
What's going on with Shiren anyway? Is her katana cursed or something? Is the flame aspect burning her?

I have no idea .__. I guess we'll just have to read Wolfy's post and hope that it'll make sense.

Off-topic: I SO love my new signature and icon... Credits go to Machomuu for editing the signature picture c:

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Hey guys, what exactly do the forging/crafting-ish skills cover?

I mean, I'd guess that forging is the making of new armour and weapons, but I'd also think the same could be said of crafting. With crafting, too, there could be something to do with repairing stuff...?

Or maybe crafting has nothing to do with armour and weps. If I were looking to be able to create new armour and weapons, and/or repair them, which would I go for? (repairing is probably most important)

Khawill

<3
Years
im pretty surre crafting is something you can make up with reason, like you cant make a godblade, but a katana of speed (Adds strength agility and character speed) might be something that could be made

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Hm...I would think that crafting deals with general items, while forging deals with the creation of weapons and upgrading them.

For instance, in the early part of SAO (both this RP and the anime), someone creates a player's guide. This guide was not of Kayaba's creation, and there is quite a bit around it in the Aincrad Side Stories LN. Chances are the book was created via combining several materials (Used Paper/Written Notes and some others) with the crafting skill. So I would surmise that Crafting deals with creating basically any item that's not a weapon, armor, or a curative.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Hey guys, what exactly do the forging/crafting-ish skills cover?

I mean, I'd guess that forging is the making of new armour and weapons, but I'd also think the same could be said of crafting. With crafting, too, there could be something to do with repairing stuff...?

Or maybe crafting has nothing to do with armour and weps. If I were looking to be able to create new armour and weapons, and/or repair them, which would I go for? (repairing is probably most important)

This came up earlier in the OOC and PinkSapphire said that forging covered weapons and armor and that crafting covered accessories although I still believe that crafting should cover other things like tools and pretty much anything besides armor and weapons like Machomuu said.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Actually, I believe that came up when I was first joining. And yes, I believe forging involved making weapons and armor, while crafting was accessories and miscellaneous equipment.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
@Colony: Is your character still up for interaction? My character is also in the dungeons and seriously wounded. :))

How do I continue with a wounded character? help dotcom guys, and he will not kill you.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Forging is creating weapons and armor ^^

Crafting is creating accessories and miscellaneous equipment

Alchemy is creating potions and stuff c:

That's the differences guys ^^ the guide books are made by players with an average crafting skill ;P

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
And also Sewing is for making clothing.

Shiren learned Sewing, and makes average-looking clothes with as much defense as light/medium armors.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Yes, Nirvana is still up for interaction, but he's about to start on his story quest. If you want our characters can interact and do this first quest. It'll give you an opportunity to get some new gear, and Nirvana does have some potions, so there's always that. After the quest is completed I kind of figured the characters would be spawned in front of the Lucina, Godot, Shiren, and Robin's group. So, if all that seems okay then awesome, but I can't help but feel I'm being a little tyranical over this... That's kinda the reason I said "plan" our interactions.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Cheers for the help, guys, I appreciate it :)

And, yeah, I made an SU, even though there aren't any spaces. Just for the hell of it. To be honest, I don't really expect any response, (unless spaces become available) I just kind of want to get in early with a chance of snatching up a place here, since the only RP I've been in before has kind of died. This RP looks really cool :D And, yeah, you may notice I haven't exactly played it by the book. Odd, but pretty interesting, I hope.

SU of cunningness and sneakyness and temporary uselessness within the spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
True Epicness- That's a... very interesting SU... ovo You honour your name xD Epic... Like I said, I will ask SD if we can open up another spot but i'm very oblivious so my apologies...

I will ask it ASAP c:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
My character is near the dungeons being chased by two npc PK'ers if anyone would like to help her :)

Back